Windows 10: upgrad

Discus and support upgrad in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; upgrad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/upgrad/830f8c79-1885-4452-b548-405833781dd9 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kamaluddin7, Dec 1, 2022.

1. upgrad

upgrad

:)

kamaluddin7, Dec 1, 2022
  2. swarfega Win User

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Dec 1, 2022
  4. upgrad

No more touchpad for my laptop since upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Derek,

I would suggest the following steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click on Device Manager
    • Right click on TouchPad drivers in the list.
    • Choose Upgrade Drivers
    • Reboot computer

Check if this helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

upgrad

1. upgrad - Similar Threads - upgrad

2. lost sound with windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost sound with windows upgrade: Need help to get sound back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-sound-with-windows-upgrade/b03f9c30-3084-4a50-9e2b-8f791a4305bf
  3. lost sound with windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost sound with windows upgrade: Need help to get sound back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-sound-with-windows-upgrade/b03f9c30-3084-4a50-9e2b-8f791a4305bf
  4. Hartd drive crashedon system with Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. Do not have the Win...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hartd drive crashedon system with Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. Do not have the Win...: Hard drive crashed on system with Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. Do not have the Win 10 Product ID. Is there any way to recover with Win 7 Product code?...
  5. Hartd drive crashedon system with Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. Do not have the Win...

Hartd drive crashedon system with Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. Do not have the Win...: Hard drive crashed on system with Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. Do not have the Win 10 Product ID. Is there any way to recover with Win 7 Product code?...
  6. Hartd drive crashedon system with Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. Do not have the Win...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. HP Laptop Upgraded Win8.1 to Win10-22H2 won’t wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Laptop Upgraded Win8.1 to Win10-22H2 won’t wake from sleep: My HP Laptop was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 22H2. Under 8.1 it would wake from sleep when I opened the lid. Under the new W10-22H2 now the only thing to wake it is the power button. Device Manager has no Power Management tab for the keyboard. Bios has no sleep or...
  8. HP Laptop Upgraded Win8.1 to Win10-22H2 won’t wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop Upgraded Win8.1 to Win10-22H2 won’t wake from sleep: My HP Laptop was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 22H2. Under 8.1 it would wake from sleep when I opened the lid. Under the new W10-22H2 now the only thing to wake it is the power button. Device Manager has no Power Management tab for the keyboard. Bios has no sleep or...
  9. HP Laptop Upgraded Win8.1 to Win10-22H2 won’t wake from sleep

10. Windows 11 tries to fetch Windows 10 updates after upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 tries to fetch Windows 10 updates after upgrade: I upgraded my Windows 10 PC to Windows 11. Everything worked fine. There is just one issue: Windows update still tries to install Windows 10 updates and fails with the error code 0x80248007. I wasn't able to find anything relating my problem online.Here you can see Windows...