Windows 10: Upgrade and legalization GGWA

Discus and support Upgrade and legalization GGWA in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to know the type of license (OEM or OLP, legalization, etc.) required to upgrade to Win10 Pro from the below scenarios: 1. Win7 Pro Illegal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbdulMohsin265, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Upgrade and legalization GGWA

I want to know the type of license (OEM or OLP, legalization, etc.) required to upgrade to Win10 Pro from the below scenarios:

1. Win7 Pro Illegal

2. Win 10 Pro Illegal

3. Win10 Home Legal

4. No OS

5. Win XP

Technically anything would work but I need to know the correct way and to be compliant with an Audit.

Thanks,,,

:)

AbdulMohsin265, Feb 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Home Get Genuine(GGWA-A)

Hello!

I have a situation with a customer that bought some windows licences (GGWA-A), and he dosen't have the key and kit for activation.

Anybody help me?

Thanks

AnaMaria_23, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Feb 11, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Upgrade and legalization GGWA

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade and legalization GGWA

1. Upgrade and legalization GGWA - Similar Threads - Upgrade legalization GGWA

2. Is using a KMS legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is using a KMS legal?: There are many KMSs out on the internet that offer you free Windows 10 (any version) activation, but my question is, are they legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-using-a-kms-legal/4dc84881-0813-4f84-9e25-6fbba1df9028"
  3. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation: Hello, I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10? This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?...
  4. Problems after legalization

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems after legalization: After using cracked/pirated Windows 10 for about 2 years, I've decided to make it legal by purchasing a product key from Lazada. I inserted the key and legalized my Windows 10. But immediately after that, problems began to emerge. My computer won't go to sleep at the time I...
  5. DVD ripper (legal)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD ripper (legal): Starting about 10 years ago I recorded large bunch of videos from my GF's camera, the one with tape and Firewire connector. Those were home movies most in remembrance to her father and my good friend. Right now they are in proper DVD format: [img] [img] All copied on a...
  6. Is it Legal?

Is it Legal?: [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160"
  7. legal department

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    legal department: I have been dealing with microsoft forced update issues that I had not signed up for when I bought the PC, I have been counseled to record all of the times my pc has locked up on full power attempting to update (20), all of my PC service receipts from service companies, and...
  8. Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 won't upgrade legal activated win 7 pro: Windows 10 Media-creation tool downloads and runs up until the point where it puts out a message that there is a problem with the Windows 7 product key. (sorry, I don't have the exact text at the moment) This Windows 7 Pro 64 is an unquestionably legal oem installed OS and...
  9. Are Microsoft store apps legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Microsoft store apps legal?: Are Microsoft store apps legal? Never thought I would ask that question. I see a lot of free movie apps being offered. The ad you see at the top could pay for the movies. I find very odd though. Especially, since some of free movies are also available for rent or purchase at...
  10. Legal way to get a CHEAP upgrade if you aren't eligible

in Windows 10 Support
    Legal way to get a CHEAP upgrade if you aren't eligible: Hi there If you search the web there are still a few places where you can get Genuine "Shrink Wrapped" Ms Windows 7 Pro for quite a cheap price -- approx. 50 USD or so. Install this and you will then be entitled to a FREE W10 upgrade. OK it costs a bit but it's cheaper...