Windows 10: Upgrade Availability

Discus and support Upgrade Availability in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two PC which were running Windows 8.1 Pro. I did a clean install of the Preview, using MS account to register, on one of them and the other is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by neveready, Jul 5, 2015.

1. neveready Win User

Upgrade Availability

I have two PC which were running Windows 8.1 Pro. I did a clean install of the Preview, using MS account to register, on one of them and the other is still running 8.1. Both are registered under the same MS account. Will both be updated as an insider or will I have to do an update on the other PC before the release date?

:)

neveready, Jul 5, 2015

2. E72- Can't delete mailbox

i have almost a similar problem. I created a hotmail mailbox but without linking it to a network domain. I sent some mails for testing but ofcourse not sent since there's no connection..unfortionately they are now queued on my phone main screen awaiting
    for a connection to be successfully sent. i have neither idea how to delete these msg (since i haven't oubox folder for the e-mails) nor have the option to delete the created mailbox..kindly advise, my phone is E72 too.

availability, Jul 5, 2015
  3. KMGarton Win User
    Upgrade availability

Does it matter how long I wait to install the update as long as I download the files? I am a virtual employee and my employer is making me sign a statement saying that I will not do the upgrade on my system because it may not be compatible with their
    VPN, RSA, and VDI software. My employment with them ends on the 23rd of August, but the upgrade must be done on the 29th of July. If I just download the files will that be ok? Or must it be fully installed on the 29th?

KMGarton, Jul 5, 2015
  4. bromanbro Win User

Upgrade Availability

7/8.1 systems are not Insider systems. It doesn't matter that you login with an Insider MS Account.

You can't even do that in Windows 7. Think about that.

bromanbro, Jul 5, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade Availability

1. Upgrade Availability - Similar Threads - Upgrade Availability

2. Windows 10 1809 upgrade availability.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 upgrade availability.: Hi I am still waiting for windows update to offer me the upgrade to 1809. I know there have been issues and one in particular which may have affected me as I have iCloud control panel installed. This has just been updated to ver. 7.8.1.12 but still no upgrade offer. Is...
  3. Is the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade for $99 still available?

Is the Windows 10 home to pro upgrade for $99 still available?: I need to upgrade Windows 10 to pro. I do have a valid home license but the pro retail license is to expensive for me. I saw that there is / was an upgrade option that only costs $99. Thanks in advance and kind regards....
  4. VT-X not available after windows 10 upgrade from windows 7

VT-X not available after windows 10 upgrade from windows 7: After upgrading from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro, Virtual Box and VMware is giving me a message saying that Intel VT-X is not available. Before upgrading from windows 7, it was showing up as enabled in VMW and VB, now it isn't with windows 10 installed, And yes, it is...
  5. Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not available after upgrading to Windows 10: I just purchased a recertified Asus Q302LA 2 in 1 convertible 13.3" Laptop which came with Windows 8 installed. When I upgraded to Windows 10, shortly after I got it, the Bluetooth would not function. It did function with the Windows 8. On the "System Information" page I...
  6. Wi-Fi not available problem on tablet after upgrade to W10 build 10586

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi not available problem on tablet after upgrade to W10 build 10586: I have a Chuwi Hi8 tablet. Yesterday I upgraded the preinstalled Windows 10 RTM to the latest build 10586.104 and got the well-known Wi-Fi Not Available problem. I tried the recipes from this article and what I found in other Internet resources, but nothing helped. Does...
  7. Is win10 Free Upgrade available? (previously had win 10 installed)

Is win10 Free Upgrade available? (previously had win 10 installed): In the past, i upgraded to windows 10 through the free upgrade program. I recently had issues so I used my computer's recovery partition to blow away windows 10. Now I'm on Windows 8. I heard that windows stores its keys in the UEFI. Is it possible for me to upgrade to...
  8. Upgrade Analytics Public Preview is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Upgrade Analytics Public Preview is now available: Upgrade Analytics is now available as a Public Preview. You can either add it to an existing OMS workspace or you can sign up for a new OMS workspace with the Upgrade Analytics solution enabled. Data generated by Upgrade Analytics is not counted towards your OMS quota, so...
  9. Announcing general availability of Upgrade Readiness

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing general availability of Upgrade Readiness: We are pleased to announce the general availability of Upgrade Readiness, one of the solutions in the suite of solutions called Windows Analytics. Upgrade Readiness helps you plan and manage the Windows upgrade process from beginning to end and enables you adopt new Windows...
  10. Windows 10 free upgrade is still available using Windows 7 and 8 keys

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 free upgrade is still available using Windows 7 and 8 keys: In spite of the official end of the free Windows 10 update offer on July 29, it seems any valid Windows 7/8.x retail product key still installs Windows 10 for now. Yes, Microsoft officials insisted and insisted again that after July 29 at 11:59 p.m. UTC, the free Windows...