Windows 10: Upgrade Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 from purchase. No money. Options?

Discus and support Upgrade Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 from purchase. No money. Options? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 installed from new purchase we made.No money, illness in family.Options?There are many security related programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Multiple Sclerosis, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Upgrade Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 from purchase. No money. Options?

Hi,Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 installed from new purchase we made.No money, illness in family.Options?There are many security related programs that will not install.Or install with less security.There are IE problems.The list goes on. Is there any AU Microsoft Philanthropy for security of needy disadvantaged?

:)

Multiple Sclerosis, Jun 3, 2023
  2. dkwong55 Win User

Win7 to Win10 upgrade issue ... 0xC1900101-0x30017 and then 0x40017

hi, Andre,

yes, i think my note did say that i already created the bootable ISO on a DVD and started the Win10 upgrade from there. i already contacted the vendor and he gave me a list of Win10 drivers, suggested the bootable ISO upgrade method but did not recommend
    a new BIOS update.

My PC is a ZOTAC CI320none with an Intel processor running a licensed Win7 Home Premium SP1.

dkwong55, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Bought upgrade to Win7 Ultimate, free upgrade to Win10, want to use upgrade on new computer

The original computer came with Win7 Home Premium. I retail purchased an upgrade to Win7 Ultimate. Would that upgrade purchase count as a retail license that is transferable to my new computer?

Richard G_s, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Upgrade Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 from purchase. No money. Options?

upgrade win7 home premium

I bought win7 home premium 32 bit, my software doesn't work with 32 bit. can I upgrade to win7 home premium 64 bit?

edsojnocki, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Upgrade Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 from purchase. No money. Options?

1. Upgrade Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 from purchase. No money. Options? - Similar Threads - Upgrade Computer Win7

2. Upgrade Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 from purchase. No money. Options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 from purchase. No money. Options?: Hi,Computer with Win7 Home Premium SP1 installed from new purchase we made.No money, illness in family.Options?There are many security related programs that will not install.Or install with less security.There are IE problems.The list goes on. Is there any AU Microsoft...
  3. Win7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 Home Premium: I am replacing a hard drive in an elderly person's Win7 computer. Forget about upgrading.They didn't keep the install disk. I have the original product key on back of laptop.Is there anyway to get an iso for Win 7 home premium?...
  4. Win7 Home Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win7 Home Premium: I am replacing a hard drive in an elderly person's Win7 computer. Forget about upgrading.They didn't keep the install disk. I have the original product key on back of laptop.Is there anyway to get an iso for Win 7 home premium?...
  5. WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL: WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win7-home-premium-coa-label/1d1f4336-5668-47ad-9cd8-51e0563f832d
  6. WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL

WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL: WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win7-home-premium-coa-label/1d1f4336-5668-47ad-9cd8-51e0563f832d
  7. what version of windows 7 is home premium sp1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what version of windows 7 is home premium sp1: what version of windows7 is home premium sp1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-7-is-home-premium-sp1/cbcb64bc-dd38-4587-aed9-86730f022306
  8. what version of windows 7 is home premium sp1

what version of windows 7 is home premium sp1: what version of windows7 is home premium sp1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-7-is-home-premium-sp1/cbcb64bc-dd38-4587-aed9-86730f022306
  9. Cannot upgrade to WIN 10 from WIN7 sp1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade to WIN 10 from WIN7 sp1: Hi All, I have tried to upgrade from 7 to 10 at least 6 times and in every instance I get "The Installation failed in SAFE_OS Phase with an error during Replicate_OC operation 0x8007001f - 0x20006" then it reverts to back to 7. (To be clear, the install goes to the very end...
  10. Acer Win7 home premium on SATA .... want to upgrade to Win10 .....will the upgrade retain...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Win7 home premium on SATA .... want to upgrade to Win10 .....will the upgrade retain...: Is there a way an upgrade to Windows 10 will keep the original installation of "Windows Live Essentials 2011" that came with the Acer factory installation of my original Windows 7 Home Premium installed on the hard drive? We did an upgrade of Win8.1 to Win10 back when...