Windows 10: Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

Discus and support Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Dell Precision M6300 Mobile WorkStation running xp pro. Is it possible to install 7Pro on it or even 10 pro? I have a 7 install disk that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldyeller38, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

I have a Dell Precision M6300 Mobile WorkStation running xp pro. Is it possible to install 7Pro on it or even 10 pro? I have a 7 install disk that is an official Microsoft disk. Specks on the M6300 are as follows: Windows XP Pro; Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.0 GHz), 1GB Memory; 80GB HDD; 17.0-inch LCD Display; DVD/CDRW, 256 MB NVIDIA QUADRO FX 1600M Video
    It has outstanding audio when playing an .mp3 or watching a video.

:)

oldyeller38, Apr 16, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Dell Launches Its Most Powerful Mobile Workstation

Dell today introduced its most powerful mobile workstation, the Dell Precision M6300, designed to free engineers, artists, developers and other professionals to run business-critical applications wherever they go with true desktop-level performance. The Dell Precision M6300 sports Intel Core 2 Duo and Extreme Edition processors up to the X7900 (2.8GHz) combined with NVIDIA Quadro FX1600M OpenGL discrete graphics, up to 4GB of dual-channel system memory, and high performance hard drives including solid state and encrypted. The Dell Precision M6300 has large, high resolution, wide-aspect 17-inch anti-glare display. 802.11a/g/n wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 2.0, DVI port, as well as firewire are also presented in this model.

Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation dellprecisionm6300-leaklg1_thm.jpg

Source: Dell

malware, Apr 16, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Dell Unveils Next-Generation Precision M4500 Mobile Workstation

For those with the passion to discover, imagine and create the future, "on-the-go" access to workstation-class computing provides the freedom to work wherever inspiration strikes. This passion to create is why Dell continues to push the boundaries of workstation performance and mobility with the announcement today of the world's most powerful 15.6-inch mobile workstation¹-the Dell Precision M4500.

The Dell Precision M4500 joins Dell's family of mobile workstations, which includes the world's most powerful 17 inch mobile workstation, the Dell Precision M6500. The new mobile workstation is designed to liberate creative professionals, designers, animators, engineers and research scientists from their desks. The M4500 also supports the missions of defense customers who require mobile workstation performance and security, including authentication and data encryption, when in the field.

Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation 61a_thm.jpg

Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation 61b_thm.jpg

Workstation Mobility Redefined: The Dell Precision M4500The M4500 is the world's first mobile workstation to offer a 64GB SSD MiniCard for additional high-performance data storage and user selectable thermal tables that enable better performance in turbo mode along with extended battery life. In addition to the M6500, the M4500 provides near instant access to email, calendar, contacts, the Internet and virtual remote desktops with a new revolutionary technology called Dell Precision ON.

Other product highlights include:
    • Available with optional Intel Core i7-920XM Quad Core Extreme Edition, Core i7 and Intel Core i5 processors linked with fast 1066MHz and 1333MHz memory for compute intensive and memory bandwidth sensitive applications;
    • Optional NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800M or Quadro FX 880M graphics with 1GB of dedicated memory for large models and models with high texture;
    • Optional HD+ sRGB LED 15.6-inch screen with 100 percent user selectable color gamut support;
    • Optional 3MP camera and Gobi 2.0 mobile broadband support with a multi-touch touchpad for greater user flexibility;
    • Enables easy portability with a starting weight of only 6.0 lbs; and,
    • Support for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, along with Red Hat Linux 5.3 64-bit
    Like the Dell Precision M6500, the M4500 offers compatibility and optimized performance on 95 key applications from leading Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) such as Adobe, Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes and Schlumberger.

The Dell Precision M4500 mobile workstation will be available for order globally in the coming weeks. More details can be found at www.dell.com/precision.

btarunr, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

Dell Unveils the Precision M2800 Mobile Workstation

Dell today introduced a new mobile workstation category with the Dell Precision M2800, a 15-inch mobile workstation offering ISV-certified and optimized performance and dependability at a breakthrough price. Starting at $1,199, the lowest price available for 15-inch mobile workstation, the Dell Precision M2800 helps to bridge the gap between business-class laptops and mobile workstations by offering an affordable ISV-certified system with professional graphics and processors. Engineers, designers and video editors now have access to the right tool to perform their critical functions with the speed, accuracy and reliability of a Dell Precision workstation.

"Dell has found a way to disrupt the market and remove barriers for a certain set of customers who require a workstation experience yet are constrained by budget," said Jon Peddie, president, Jon Peddie Research. "The M2800 brings forth a tremendous opportunity to address a gap in delivering an entry-level workstation with strong performance and ISV certifications to run demanding, mission-critical applications, at a great value."

Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation Dell_Precision_M2800_01_thm.jpg

Offering workstation-class performance in a mobile form factor, the Dell Precision M2800 can be configured with fourth-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, AMD FirePro W4170M graphics with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 video memory, up to 16 GB of system memory and up to 1 TB of storage to run graphic and data intensive workloads seamlessly in the office or with clients on-site. Delivering amazing clarity for detailed work, the Dell Precision M2800 comes with a 15.6-inch UltraSharp display available in HD or FHD (1920 x 1080), external multi-monitor support and docking compatibility to simplify the transition from the road to a desk-based workspace.

To maximize performance of CAD, digital content creation and editing software, the M2800 will be ISV-certified for leading applications such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor and Revit, Dassault Systèmes Solidworks, PTC Creo, among others. In addition, the M2800 comes with Dell Precision Performance Optimizer (DPPO) which automatically adjusts system settings for optimizing specific applications.

"Prior to the Dell Precision M2800 many AutoCAD users were running their software on a non-professional workstation due to budgetary constraints," said Amy Bunszel, vice president of AutoCAD products, Autodesk. "Now our customers will be able to upgrade to a workstation-class system that has been tested, optimized and certified for AutoCAD, increasing performance for minimal cost."

The M2800 will be available to customers and channel partners worldwide this spring. For additional product details, visit www.dell.com/precision-m2800.

"Many designers and engineers are not realizing the full potential of their professional software because they are using a business or consumer-class PC instead of a workstation," said Andy Rhodes, executive director of Dell Precision workstations. "We are filling that gap by introducing a new mobile workstation at a price that lets more professionals and students maximize their software while on the go. This is the right tool to help more people design and deliver innovations faster - no matter where they are."

Cristian_25H, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

1. Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation - Similar Threads - Upgrade Dell M6300

2. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro for Workstation to Windows 11 Pro for Workstation: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro for Workstations on my personal laptop. I have options to upgrade to Windows 11 for free, but I don't know if Windows 11 will be Windows 11 Pro for Workstations. How to confirm this? I only want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro for...
  3. Upgrading Windows Mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Windows Mobile: My dad has an old PDA with Windows Mobile 5.0 on it from 2006. I was wondering if there is still some way to upgrade this thing to Windows Mobile 6.0? MiTAC Mio A701...
  4. Upgrading Windows Mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading Windows Mobile: My dad has an old PDA with Windows Mobile 5.0 on it from 2006. I was wondering if there is still some way to upgrade this thing to Windows Mobile 6.0? MiTAC Mio A701...
  5. Dell Precision 3551 Mobile Workstation Does Not go to Sleep with Function Key Selection...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Precision 3551 Mobile Workstation Does Not go to Sleep with Function Key Selection...: Is anyone in the community experiencing the inability to put their Dell Precision Workstation to Sleep by Function key selection fn+insert using Windows 10 PRO 20H2 Version 19042.867 or any other Version? My Workstation above replaces a Dell Inspiron 5559 Laptop where the...
  6. dell 690 workstation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dell 690 workstation: i installed 2 5160 prosseres and 2 riser boards and machine comes on then shuts down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-690-workstation/5f769d65-6aa6-4e42-b2b4-a60a6a7c1fe5
  7. BSOD after RAM an SSD upgrade Dell Precision 7740 Mobile Workstation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after RAM an SSD upgrade Dell Precision 7740 Mobile Workstation: Hello I did upgrade the ram from 32gb to 96gb by adding 2x32GB Crucial DDR4-2666 in the back, did not touch the rams under the keyboard https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07ZLCC6J8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and 2TB Sabrent NVMe 2280 SSD....
  8. NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX GPU for Mobile Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX GPU for Mobile Workstations: Creative and technical professionals can now access the latest advancements in photorealistic rendering, AI and VR while on the go, with the new lineup of NVIDIA Quadro RTX-powered mobile workstations. At the annual Computex conference in Taipei, NVIDIA today announced a...
  9. Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation: I have a Dell Precision M6300 Mobile WorkStation running xp pro. Is it possible to install 7Pro on it or even 10 pro? I have a 7 install disk that is an official Microsoft disk. Specks on the M6300 are as follows: Windows XP Pro; Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.0 GHz), 1GB Memory;...
  10. New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation: Lenovo has launched a brand-new addition to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio—the ThinkPad P1. Lenovo’s thinnest, lightest, and sleekest mobile workstation, the ThinkPad P1 gives users the style they want and the performance they need. [ATTACH] No company better...