Windows 10: Upgrade Dell OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 E3 CSP with new ssd hard drive

Discus and support Upgrade Dell OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 E3 CSP with new ssd hard drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We are using Dell computers with Windows 7 Professional OEM, we have purchased Windows 10 E3 CSP to upgrade. The question is, during this upgrade we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adal Anandhan, May 13, 2020.

1. Upgrade Dell OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 E3 CSP with new ssd hard drive

We are using Dell computers with Windows 7 Professional OEM, we have purchased Windows 10 E3 CSP to upgrade. The question is, during this upgrade we are planning to upgrade the hard drive to ssd. Please let me know the procedure to upgrade both OS and Hard drive simultaneously and how would i activate the same.

Thanks!

Adal

:)

Adal Anandhan, May 13, 2020

2. Upgrading OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 with new SSD

Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 OEM to Windows 10 using a new SSD to replace the old drive. The old hard disk would remain as a data drive and all other hardware would remain the same. Is this going to be possible?

Chris_Stoneham, May 13, 2020
  3. Windows CSP

Please advise when the below two SKUs will be available for Academic institutions under the CSP pricelist

• Windows 10 Enterprise E3
    • Windows 10 Enterprise E5

Rasha Moghrabi, May 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Upgrade Dell OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 E3 CSP with new ssd hard drive

New Windows 10 upgrade benefits for Windows Cloud Subscriptions in CSP

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/business/2...criptions-csp/

Brink, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade Dell OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 E3 CSP with new ssd hard drive

1. Upgrade Dell OEM Windows 7 to Windows 10 E3 CSP with new ssd hard drive - Similar Threads - Upgrade Dell OEM

2. Windows 10 Oem to New motherboard and hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Oem to New motherboard and hard drive: Is it possible to transfer oem windows 10 if it is upgrade from windows 7? My brother is upgrading his computer to a Ryzen build with a ssd and has a windows 10 home key from amazon that was oem. Is it possible to then take that same key and use it with new hardware?...
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro OEM to M365 E3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro OEM to M365 E3: Has anyone upgraded from OEM to M365 E3/E5 licenses? I'm trying to figure out how it would be done. Would be easier if volume licensing was used for Pro since we use Intune to manage devices and could have just entered the volume license to upgrade, but alas we don't....
  4. Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade with Windows E3 Plan.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade with Windows E3 Plan.: Dear Experts, Customer has Windows 7 pro , Now they are buying Windows 10 Enterprise upgrade under Windows E3 CSP plan. Q1: If The Customer not renewing windows E3 Plan after 1 Year then they can avail only windows 10 pro? Q2: If yes on Q1 then after one year if...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing: We have a customer that is running Windows 7 Pro via volume licensing. They bought a Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription via CSP and now they want to deploy Windows 10. I have a few questions: 1 - Is it possible to use some sort of volume license key to deploy Windows...
  6. new hard drive, OEM Windows 10 license

new hard drive, OEM Windows 10 license: Hi, I have a Dell desktop with a pre-installed Windows 10 Home copy. I need to replace the hard drive due to speed / noise issues. My question is, if I get a new hard drive, how can I install Windows 10 on it again? And how to ensure that will be a "valid" licensed copy?...
  7. Windows 10 OEM fresh install on SSD (new drive)

Windows 10 OEM fresh install on SSD (new drive): hi, i need help on windows 10 OEM installation. So i bought SSD and want to install it on my laptop. i have the Windows 10 Home single language OEM key installed. the question is how can i install windows on the SSD with oem key? do i need the Windwos 10 Home Single language...
  8. Windows activation with E3 Vda licence from CSP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation with E3 Vda licence from CSP: Hello, im having trouble activating windows enterprise with windows10 pro. Steps i did: 1. installed win10 pro 2. joined normal domain x 3. im adding licence that is from domain y that is AAD 4. both domain are connected and in AAD > all devices I can see azure ad...
  9. Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade on New SSD.

Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade on New SSD.: Hi Guys, I have recently upgraded my laptop drive running Windows 7 Home Edition. I reserved windows 10 free upgrade, however I installed Windows 10 Insider preview using ISO. Before I did that I created Recovery image using Packard Bell software. Since then I have...
  10. Upgrading to Windows 10 on a new Hard Drive

Upgrading to Windows 10 on a new Hard Drive: A friend of mine currently has Windows 7 installed and wants to get a new hard drive and then upgrade to Windows 10. Whats the current way to do this? 59709