Windows 10: upgrade disables bluetooth mouse

Discus and support upgrade disables bluetooth mouse in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There is one upgrade which dsables bluetooth and buggers up my mouse connection. It keeps happening and try as I might I keep letting it install even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by williamhulme3, May 6, 2021.

1. upgrade disables bluetooth mouse

There is one upgrade which dsables bluetooth and buggers up my mouse connection. It keeps happening and try as I might I keep letting it install even after cancelling upgrade.....Is there proper solution????

:)

williamhulme3, May 6, 2021
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 6, 2021
  3. Bluetooth mouse still freezes

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    I did try that, no difference.

• Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    You mean on the computer? It's built in.

• Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    See above

• Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adSapter and mouse.
    The only thing in the 1.5' between the mouse and the laptop is a chair arm and the computer power cord.

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.
    Windows is up to date.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

I thought I just did. It's a Microsoft mouse.

hustlinghare, May 6, 2021
  4. Iven 77 Win User

upgrade disables bluetooth mouse

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, May 6, 2021
Thema:

upgrade disables bluetooth mouse

1. upgrade disables bluetooth mouse - Similar Threads - upgrade disables bluetooth

2. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  3. Disable A Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable A Mouse: Hello everyone. I'm trying to use a mouse as a joystick. I can map movements from one of the 2 mice connected into vJoy without problem but i can't seem to prevent said mouse from moving pointer. vJoy can take raw input, so long as device is not disabled. Does anyone know a...
  4. Disable A Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable A Mouse: Hello everyone. I'm trying to use a mouse as a joystick. I can map movements from one of the 2 mice connected into vJoy without problem but i can't seem to prevent said mouse from moving pointer. vJoy can take raw input, so long as device is not disabled. Does anyone know a...
  5. Using BLUETOOTH Microsoft mouse and touchpad will not disable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using BLUETOOTH Microsoft mouse and touchpad will not disable.: All the posts about disabling the touchpad on my HP Envy talk about when using a USB mouse. I use a Microsoft BLUETOOTH mouse, and I can find no posts anywhere to help me turn off this @@@%^^& touchpad. I do coding several hours a day and spend far too much DANGEROUS time...
  6. How to disable a touchpad when a bluetooth mouse is attached

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable a touchpad when a bluetooth mouse is attached: I have an HP Spectre x360 laptop. I would like to disable the touchpad when my HP Bluetooth mouse is present. I have looked at several help posts but I do not find the option to disable the touchpad from the setting page on the touchpad or on the mouse page....
  7. Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios

Sculpt Comfort Mouse disabling bluetooth radios: I have two new (2018-19) pcs running windows 10 which have both have bluetooth connectivity and have used it recently. However after pairing the Microsoft sculpt comfort bluetooth mouse to these computers the mouse would run for a while and then drop off. I thought it was the...
  8. After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows upgrade, Bluetooth and LAN are disabled: I upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I used to use Bluetooth and had active Local Area Network port to plug in my internet cable. However after the upgrade, I lost Bluetooth connections. I cannot find it in Settings or the Action Center pins. The system requires...
  9. Windows Upgrade Disabled Bluetooth and LAN.

Windows Upgrade Disabled Bluetooth and LAN.: I used to use Windows 7 Ultimate but upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Back then I used to have Bluetooth capability and always active Local Area Network port when I plug internet cable. BUT nowadays I do not have Bluetooth connections at all, in Settings or the Action Center pins....
  10. Bluetooth mouse disabled every time computer restarted

Bluetooth mouse disabled every time computer restarted: I have a Bluetooth mouse connected via an Insignia Bluetooth receiver. It used to stay connected and would be available upon computer restart. But in the past few weeks, it is now always disabled upon computer restart. I can enable it in settings, but it doesn't stay enabled...