Windows 10: Upgrade effect?

Discus and support Upgrade effect? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If i upgrade from home to pro of window 10 , it's effect: -On storage and background files working? -unwanted files and directory gets deleted? Or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AM-111, Jan 16, 2020.

1. AM-111 Win User

Upgrade effect?

If i upgrade from home to pro of window 10 , it's effect:

-On storage and background files working?

-unwanted files and directory gets deleted?

Or

I should install window 10 pro direct?

Is there any way that all files and perspective files of uninstall software gets auto deleted or anyhow gets to some base of repository asking to location for ,

so , as all uninstall software concerning files gets in one position and can be deleted easily?

Fast help will be quite good to make my problem get dissolved.

Suffering from system hanging problem?

As the files and browser taking background run. Like, Google chrome.

:)

AM-111, Jan 16, 2020

2. Lock Screen Fade to Desktop Effect Not Working

Hi,

Before we assist you let us know few details,

• Did you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• Have you created any system restore point on your computer?

As initial troubleshooting steps I suggest you to install the latest windows 10 updates, please follow the steps to install all the windows updates.

If you want to check for the update now, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Update & security >
    Windows Update > Check for updates.

We suggest you to try changing the visual effect setting. To Change your Visual Effects Settings in Advanced System Settings refer the below steps,

• Press Windows logo key+ X

• Click on Control panel

• Select System and Security

• Click on System

• And select System protection

• Select Advanced tab and click on
      Settings

• Now select the option Let Windows choose what’s best for my computer
      option.

And check if this helps to resolve the issue.

Hope this information helps with best visual effect on your device.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jan 16, 2020
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. swarfega Win User

Upgrade effect?

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade effect?

1. Upgrade effect? - Similar Threads - Upgrade effect

2. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  3. Inplace upgrade - Will using an insider preview ISO have a negative effect?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inplace upgrade - Will using an insider preview ISO have a negative effect?: So I want to do an in-place upgrade to fix some issues that weren't solved by sfc /scannow or DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. I have a windows insider preview 2004 iso. Will using it have a negative effect on a normal 2004 windows?...
  4. Effects of a repair install in-place upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Effects of a repair install in-place upgrade: Will a repair installor inplace upgrade remove any of my software? I have photoshop on my computer and have lost the cd, so Id rater not have it removed. Do you think this will happen?...
  5. upgrade from 7 to 10 - Weird effects

in Windows 10 Support
    upgrade from 7 to 10 - Weird effects: In general my upgrade from 7 to 10 has gone well, yet I notice a few odd things going on... 1. On using a usb key, even if just plugging in to delete a file, win10 often refuses to eject it saying it is still in use ?? (yet not always). NOTHING is running and the led on the...
  6. cancel the effect of Windows upgrade on Command prompt window size

in Windows 10 Support
    cancel the effect of Windows upgrade on Command prompt window size: Before the upgrade to v1909, a batch file that would save a spreadsheet to two locations, then close Excel, used to open a 'DOS' window that was unobtrusively small. Now, the window stretches from the bottom to the top of the screen. It does not last long enough for me to...
  7. No screen fade to black effect after upgrading to 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No screen fade to black effect after upgrading to 1903: I have noticed that the screen no longer fades to black when switching off after upgrading to 1903. There used to be a short fade effect when the screen turned off such as when putting the computer on sleep. The screen now just instantly goes off. I thought it was something...
  8. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro and the effect on drivers installed at purchase

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro and the effect on drivers installed at purchase: I bought an HP Omen laptop. The laptop came with Windows Home. I also bought a copy of Windows Pro. I tried doing a clean install, but evidently there were drivers that were part of the store install that were not available in Windows 10 Pro. The result as that my Omen...
  9. What effect does upgrading from Windows 10 S to Windows Pro have on Microsoft Home & Student?

What effect does upgrading from Windows 10 S to Windows Pro have on Microsoft Home & Student?: Hi, I just bought an Acer laptop for my daughter for school use with Windows 10S pre-installed. I have read about upgrading to Windows 10 Pro to enable the full version. If i do that, will it affect the licence on the Microsoft Home and Student that I bought from Harvey...
  10. How will upgrading to Windows 10 effect my PC

How will upgrading to Windows 10 effect my PC: I'm currently running windows 8.1 and it have it all set up just how I need it. All my desktop files are all ordered where they need to be, I have a calendar application up and running with my schedule in it, all my start-up settings and the such are formatted just how I want...