Windows 10: Upgrade Error at 60% tried Standard Upgrade Failure troubleshooting steps

Discus and support Upgrade Error at 60% tried Standard Upgrade Failure troubleshooting steps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I Tried this Tutorial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by klarmacker2, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Upgrade Error at 60% tried Standard Upgrade Failure troubleshooting steps

klarmacker2, Feb 26, 2020

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Feb 26, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Unable to upgrade from 1703 to 1709 Windows 10 Pro/Business

1) How many user profiles are there on the computer that is being troubleshooted?
    2) Please complete any of the above steps over the weekend and post results into the thread.
    3) As the logs are viewed there may be new problems to troubleshoot.
    4) Once the computer is tuned up a basic check list will be posted.
    5) An upgrade attempt will be made after many troubleshooting steps to generate a new error code

zbook, Feb 26, 2020
  4. BUG
    bug Win User

Upgrade Error at 60% tried Standard Upgrade Failure troubleshooting steps

Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

Thema:

Upgrade Error at 60% tried Standard Upgrade Failure troubleshooting steps

1. Upgrade Error at 60% tried Standard Upgrade Failure troubleshooting steps - Similar Threads - Upgrade Error 60%

2. Error when trying to upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to upgrade: I get these 2 messages when trying to upgrade.C:\Users\Tom Home PC\Download10Upgrade9252 1.exe is not a valid Win32 andWe’re not sure what happened, but we’re unable to run this tool on your PC. IfYou continue experiencing problems, reference the error code when...
  3. Error when trying to upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to upgrade: I get these 2 messages when trying to upgrade.C:\Users\Tom Home PC\Download10Upgrade9252 1.exe is not a valid Win32 andWe’re not sure what happened, but we’re unable to run this tool on your PC. IfYou continue experiencing problems, reference the error code when...
  4. Error when trying to upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade to Windows 10 Steps

Upgrade to Windows 10 Steps: How do I go about upgrading to windows 10 for free as mention on Microsoft website? I have a purchased Windows 7 pro licence on my current desktop PC. I tried to follow the steps shown on the website but ended up with error: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000...
  6. Upgrade to Windows 10 Steps

Upgrade to Windows 10 Steps: How do I go about upgrading to windows 10 for free as mention on Microsoft website? I have a purchased Windows 7 pro licence on my current desktop PC. I tried to follow the steps shown on the website but ended up with error: 0x80072F8F - 0x20000...
  7. Upgrade to Windows 10 Steps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Troubleshooting Windows 11 upgrade error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting Windows 11 upgrade error: Hi community, I wonder if anyone can help me. I've been trying to upgrade from an existing Windows 10 installation to Windows 11 but keep getting a PnP Watchdog Error error code: 0xc1900101. As per Windows Update Service, my laptop can run Windows 11 and is eligible for an...
  9. Troubleshooting Windows 11 upgrade error

Troubleshooting Windows 11 upgrade error: Hi community, I wonder if anyone can help me. I've been trying to upgrade from an existing Windows 10 installation to Windows 11 but keep getting a PnP Watchdog Error error code: 0xc1900101. As per Windows Update Service, my laptop can run Windows 11 and is eligible for an...
  10. Troubleshooting Windows 11 upgrade error