Windows 10: Upgrade from 3080Ti

Discus and support Upgrade from 3080Ti in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys, so the RTX 4090 was introduced and I've had my RTX 3080Ti for about 11 months. It is a decent GPU. I have quite a dilemma, if I should upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Kacikcio, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Kacikcio Win User

Upgrade from 3080Ti

Hi guys, so the RTX 4090 was introduced and I've had my RTX 3080Ti for about 11 months. It is a decent GPU. I have quite a dilemma, if I should upgrade or not? What about you? If you have RTX 3080 Ti or 3090, are you going to upgrade ? Nvidia promises 2x-4x more performance on RTX 4090.
    I feel that my 3080Ti is obsolete now
    I don't know if I would know the difference in games between 3080Ti and 4090. I also was thinking about upgrade to 3090Ti. What do you think? I wonder in your...

Read more

Kacikcio, Sep 26, 2022
  2. OldMike65 Win User

3080Ti vs 3090

We kinda agree Mike ....I have no interest in anything by AMD thou. But the card I want is the 3080Ti version. *Smile

OldMike65, Sep 26, 2022
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Upgrade from 3080Ti

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Upgrade from 3080Ti

1. Upgrade from 3080Ti - Similar Threads - Upgrade 3080Ti

2. Will not upgrade Same issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not upgrade Same issue: Same issues with new update available to install. Gets to 75% installed. then get the blue screen reverts back to win 10 i have more then enough specs to run windows 11. please help...
  3. Will not upgrade Same issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will not upgrade Same issue: Same issues with new update available to install. Gets to 75% installed. then get the blue screen reverts back to win 10 i have more then enough specs to run windows 11. please help...
  4. How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10: How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/900b53f2-4ace-427a-a8ff-c22e93834191
  5. How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10

How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10: How do I upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upgrade-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/900b53f2-4ace-427a-a8ff-c22e93834191
  6. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?: I have Windows 7I have GTA IV with the GFWL disc installedI also have GFWL marketWill GTA IV still work after I upgrade to Windows 10 like can I still play it after I upgrade?...
  7. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?: I have Windows 7I have GTA IV with the GFWL disc installedI also have GFWL marketWill GTA IV still work after I upgrade to Windows 10 like can I still play it after I upgrade?...
  8. Will my GFWL GTA IV be fine after I upgrade to Windows 10?

9. Windows USB Installer upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows USB Installer upgrade: Microsoft, the windows setup is good and all, but when are you going to change it, like, make it cool and stuff because the basic windows setup is too basic, the exact same one as windows 10, and boring overall, I hope you can update the bootable USB installer when releasing...
  10. Windows USB Installer upgrade

Windows USB Installer upgrade: Microsoft, the windows setup is good and all, but when are you going to change it, like, make it cool and stuff because the basic windows setup is too basic, the exact same one as windows 10, and boring overall, I hope you can update the bootable USB installer when releasing...