Windows 10: Upgrade from 3080Ti

Discus and support Upgrade from 3080Ti in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys, so the RTX 4090 was introduced and I've had my RTX 3080Ti for about 11 months. It is a decent GPU. I have quite a dilemma, if I should upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Kacikcio, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Kacikcio Win User

Upgrade from 3080Ti

Hi guys, so the RTX 4090 was introduced and I've had my RTX 3080Ti for about 11 months. It is a decent GPU. I have quite a dilemma, if I should upgrade or not? What about you? If you have RTX 3080 Ti or 3090, are you going to upgrade ? Nvidia promises 2x-4x more performance on RTX 4090.
    I feel that my 3080Ti is obsolete now
    I don't know if I would know the difference in games between 3080Ti and 4090. I also was thinking about upgrade to 3090Ti. What do you think? I wonder in your...

Read more

Kacikcio, Sep 26, 2022
  2. OldMike65 Win User

3080Ti vs 3090

We kinda agree Mike ....I have no interest in anything by AMD thou. But the card I want is the 3080Ti version. *Smile

OldMike65, Sep 26, 2022
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Upgrade from 3080Ti

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Upgrade from 3080Ti

1. Upgrade from 3080Ti - Similar Threads - Upgrade 3080Ti

2. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant upgrade to windows 11: Whenever i try to upgrade, it will install everything and after wasting my time waiting, and then im greeted with this error: "Windows 11 Setup We couldn't install Windows 11 We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Windows 11. 0x80070002 -...
  3. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant upgrade to windows 11: Whenever i try to upgrade, it will install everything and after wasting my time waiting, and then im greeted with this error: "Windows 11 Setup We couldn't install Windows 11 We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Windows 11. 0x80070002 -...
  4. I cant upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower: Hello! tried to look into multiple threads and it seems to not fit my situation so I'll try to explain this.My rig:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200gGPU: GTX 1650RAM: 2x 8gb 2666hzMotherboard: Gigabyte a320m S2h rev 3.0 Updated to F6My system was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11...
  6. I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower

I feel like upgrading to windows 11 made my PC significantly slower: Hello! tried to look into multiple threads and it seems to not fit my situation so I'll try to explain this.My rig:CPU: Ryzen 3 3200gGPU: GTX 1650RAM: 2x 8gb 2666hzMotherboard: Gigabyte a320m S2h rev 3.0 Updated to F6My system was upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11...
  7. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  8. How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...

How can I get a refund from Microsoft for double billing me a Windows 11 Home Upgrade to...: I bought an upgrade from the current Windows 11 Home I am using to Windows 11 Pro through the Windows store for $107 including taxes. However, I got billed twice and there are no returns or Customer Services number to call.How can I get a refund for the second charge I was...
  9. My windows 10 license key is expaired & my system don't meet the criteria to upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 license key is expaired & my system don't meet the criteria to upgrade to...: My windows activation product key for windows 10 pro have expaired few days ago, and my laptop is displaying me messages to reactivate my windows 10 license but unfortunately the problem is windows have stoped selling windows 10 license keyThat's what i found on the web, i'm...
  10. 3080Ti - upgrade worth it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3080Ti - upgrade worth it?: Hi, there! I have the RTX 3080Ti and use 1440p. I think that 3080Ti is weak nowadays. It isn’t high-end GPU already. So I wonder when I upgrade to 4080, if the performance increase will be mind-blowing? I read some reviews and everything going to 30% better performance than...