Windows 10: Upgrade from 8.1

Discus and support Upgrade from 8.1 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently on a genuine version of Windows 8.1 Can I use my key to upgrade to Windows 10 and so, how does it work? submitted by /u/Jowpac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jowpac, Nov 11, 2019.

1. /u/Jowpac Win User

Upgrade from 8.1

Hello, I am currently on a genuine version of Windows 8.1

Can I use my key to upgrade to Windows 10 and so, how does it work?

submitted by /u/Jowpac
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jowpac, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 11, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Upgrade from 8.1

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade from 8.1

1. Upgrade from 8.1 - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  3. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  6. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  7. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  8. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  9. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

10. I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded...: Hello sir/madams, I have upgraded windows 10 from windows 7 for the free from official site of microsoft. My windows 7 was activated but when I upgraded to windows 10 it asks for activation. I can't even personalize my computer. I try to follow the steps it tells me but I...