Windows 10: Upgrade from Home to Pro

Discus and support Upgrade from Home to Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to upgrade my PC from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. Can I do this without having to do a complete install? I don't want to lose my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnMyers_626, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Upgrade from Home to Pro

I want to upgrade my PC from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. Can I do this without having to do a complete install? I don't want to lose my files and Apps. Also, in case it makes a difference, I am on the Release Preview version of the Insider Program. Any help much appreciated.Thanks!j

:)

JohnMyers_626, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

Upgrade from Home to Pro

1. Upgrade from Home to Pro - Similar Threads - Upgrade Home Pro

2. upgrade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade from home to pro: hi, i recently have the problem my pc started to ask me to activate windows even if i had it 2 years ago.... i just bought a product key of windows 10 pro and currently i have w10 home... may i ask if i can upgrade it or not...
  3. upgrade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from home to pro: hi, i recently have the problem my pc started to ask me to activate windows even if i had it 2 years ago.... i just bought a product key of windows 10 pro and currently i have w10 home... may i ask if i can upgrade it or not...
  4. Upgrade from Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Home to Pro: I want to upgrade my PC from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. Can I do this without having to do a complete install? I don't want to lose my files and Apps. Also, in case it makes a difference, I am on the Release Preview version of the Insider Program. Any help much...
  5. upgrade from home to pro

upgrade from home to pro: i have a HP DESKTOP WITH WINDOWS HOME INSTALLED. i purchased an upgrade on 08/12/2020. i have tried numerous times and it fails the install. it has a digital key code. the upgrade says that the home edition may not be valid. I tried using the generic activation code and...
  6. Upgraded from Home to Pro

Upgraded from Home to Pro: I have Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. My Question is, It does uses the same activation key, right ? I got NO email with a new key tho. My Microsoft account didn't told me on anything with a new key. . .....so .... I am all good with the same key...
  7. Upgrade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from home to pro: If I upgrade to "Windows 10 Pro" from "Home" is my "Home" license still valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-home-to-pro/a78fe5c9-84bd-421f-bb3c-b27f9b5b7073"
  8. Upgrade from Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Home to Pro: Just wondering, if I happen to upgrade my Windows 10 from Home to Pro, what will happen to my Home activation key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-home-to-pro/ae4c447a-f850-4ffc-835e-f99d0764b553"
  9. Upgrade to Pro from Home

Upgrade to Pro from Home: I have a license for Pro but my computer died a sudden death. The new one I ordered has the Home edition. Will I be able to upgrade to the Pro version on the new system? I would think so but you never know. 118760
  10. Upgrade from Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade from Home to Pro: I recently got a Lenovo Yoga 3 14 with Win 10 Home Pre-Installed. I want the Pro version to have access to the Group Policy Editor and other Pro features. If I buy the $99 upgrade can that be transferred to another computer if I decided to return this Lenovo and buy something...