Windows 10: Upgrade from MS word 2010 in Win 10

Discus and support Upgrade from MS word 2010 in Win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a copy of MS word that I bought in 2010. I have the product Key verifying this. On the MS site I am told that with this key I can then get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkWeiss5, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Upgrade from MS word 2010 in Win 10

I have a copy of MS word that I bought in 2010. I have the product Key verifying this. On the MS site I am told that with this key I can then get the Word app for Win10. I insert the key, it verifies it and tells me if I have a 2010 version to go to this new site, with a link to it. I go to the site to download the new version and it again asks for my product key, I type in the key it verifies it and then says if I want to down load this and I have the 2010 version of word, I need to go to this site and the circle continues, around and around. Is there a solution to this?

Thank you

Mark

:)

MarkWeiss5, Mar 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade - MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show

Original Title : J. W. Underwood

upgrading from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro went ok. However, MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show up in Win Exp pgm files. specifically, Word 2010 can"t be found in pgm files. It is still listed on Desktop & still works, but can't be found where it used to
    reside. Can I reinstall MS Office Pro Plus 2010 in Win 10 & have fully functional?

whitehouselawn, Mar 3, 2020
  3. jgm1287 Win User
    Windows 10 and Word 2010 issue

Hello,
    I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate on my Dell Studio 1749 Laptop. I am currently running Office 2010. My issue is that when I download and try to open protected documents sent as email attachments, Word 2010 will not open them once they download. I have no problem opening documents that are not protect enabled. Any suggestions here? Most of my work documents come as protect enabled Word docs.

Thanks!

jgm1287, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Upgrade from MS word 2010 in Win 10

MS Word RTF versions

You could do this:

• Preserve a machine that runs MS Word 2002
    • Connect it to the same network as the MS Word 2010 PC
    • Copy the files from the 2010 PC to the 2002 PC
    • Run the script to convert them from RT% 1.9 to RTF 1.6
    • Run your VB6 code on the converted files

What you see is common in installations that are allowed to fall too far behind. MS Word 2002 was withdrawn many years ago.

Frederik Long, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade from MS word 2010 in Win 10

1. Upgrade from MS word 2010 in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Upgrade word 2010

2. Word 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 2010: Word 2010 only prints in black. How do I get it to work as before with colors too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2010/8a9d6c5a-e526-4942-9159-3ec6d6d0e45f
  3. 2010 word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2010 word: I am writing a personal accounts story of my life for family when I pass. I have placed it on thumb drives for each individual…all in all works fairly well. The problem I have, I am using word 2010, when I hit the review tab and choose final…so all formatting is hidden, I...
  4. GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK 2010 OPERATING ON WIN 10 PRO: SO, what else is new, GLITCHES WITH MS OUTLOOK...LOL...A couple of glitches I'm looking for a fix...2 questions I'm sure are common problems...hope there is a fix for them. I am using MS Outlook 2010 with Windows 10 Pro running it. 1st is AUTO COMPLETE not working. Did...
  5. Printing from Word 2010 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing from Word 2010 with Windows 10: I installed Win10 some time ago but have one problem I have not been able to fix. I cannot print anything from Word 2010. It will print if I save it as a PDF and print that; every other programme I have prints fine, and no problems printing from other devices. The problem...
  6. Microsoft word 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft word 2010: I ran a fix me stick in my computer! Loosed my internet Explorer and my Microsoft word 2010 and my HP printer I got back my Explorer by redown loading now how do I get back my Microsoft word? If I reinstall it will I loose all of my things on it? Also How do I do it? Rich.K...
  7. win 10 word 2010 email as attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 word 2010 email as attachment: Hello I cannot send a word doc when I click on Save and send. I have a MS account (Outlook.com)=pr.... @Live.com, a Gmail and a Comcast account. I selected M.S. "Mail" as my default client as none of the others appear under default. I used to use WLM but they are phasing...
  8. I cannot email from MS Word or Excel 2010 = MAPI failure

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I cannot email from MS Word or Excel 2010 = MAPI failure: This has happened after I upgraded to Windows 10. The help section tells me to associate Word & Excel with a mail program but doesn't tell me how to do that. I am using Windows 10 mail app. I know I can go into settings to associate files with programs but I don't know what...
  9. Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade

Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and I've hit a problem with Outlook in Office 2010. The installation of Office 2010 carried over from Win 7, and Outlook is working, but it keeps on trying to install "ProPlusWW.msi" which it says it cannot find and asks me to locate it. I...
  10. Office 2010 Starter Disappears With Win 10 Upgrade

Office 2010 Starter Disappears With Win 10 Upgrade: I've got a Dell laptop running Win 7 Home Premium. It also came with Office 2010 Starter edition, a brain damaged version of Word and Excel, but fine for what I am using the laptop for. I want to go to a Pro version so that I can turn this into a domain connected PC. My...