Windows 10: Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro

Discus and support Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I currently have windows 10 home that is not yet activated, however I now realise I would need windows 10 pro and I need a licence. How do I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gfghdfghdfgh4234, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro

Hi I currently have windows 10 home that is not yet activated, however I now realise I would need windows 10 pro and I need a licence. How do I go about this do I just enter a windows 10 pro product key? Many thanks Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro :)

:)

gfghdfghdfgh4234, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro

1. Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro - Similar Threads - Upgrade unactivated home

2. Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro: Hi,I will be building a PC for the first time in the coming week or so, but currently have a placeholder graphics card until I am able to afford a new one. This GPU R9 380 only has drivers for Windows 10 due to not being supported anymore, therefore I will have to install...
  3. Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro: Hi,I will be building a PC for the first time in the coming week or so, but currently have a placeholder graphics card until I am able to afford a new one. This GPU R9 380 only has drivers for Windows 10 due to not being supported anymore, therefore I will have to install...
  4. Upgrading an unactivated Windows 10 Home to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. upgrade from unactivated windows 10 education to windows 10 home ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade from unactivated windows 10 education to windows 10 home ?: I got windows 10 education unactivated installed onto my newly built computer as I had access to the product key from Microsoft Azure a few days ago, but now it's not available ? or not showing up on my student account anymore. Of course, now that I don't have a product key...
  6. upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro: i have used my PC with an unactivated copy of Windows 10 home and now i wanted to activate it and switch to windows 10 Pro. i have bought a fresh key for windows 10 Pro and have tried to use it to upgrade/activate my version. since i cant activate my unactivated windows 10...
  7. I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,...: I bought a key and proceeded to upgrade but I just ended up with enterprise, what do I do? I can't seem to find any support anything submitted by /u/thatfakeyeezyhustle [link] [comments]...
  8. Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro

Unactivated Windows 10 Home upgrade to Wndows 10 Pro: Hi all, Tonight I installed an unactivated version of Windows 10 Home on an external SSD using my Macbook Pro. My plan is to run windows off the external dive to play games using Steam, and such while on vacation, etc. but still be able to use OSx. Some of the games are PC...
  9. Upgrading to pro from an unactivated Windows home OS

Upgrading to pro from an unactivated Windows home OS: As the title implies I am currently trying to upgrade my Window Home to Window Pro, but it won't allow me to upgrade since it is an unactivated version of home or at least that's what I think the problem is. Is there something I am missing?...
  10. I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro

I cant upgrade unactivated windows 10 home to pro: So i bought a key from a friend who had a spare one, and when i tried to activate it always came it with an error. He told me in order for the key to work, i need to upgrade to pro first. How do i do this? I've tried many methods and nothings worked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unactivated windows 10 home wont let me upgrade to windows 10 pro