Windows 10: Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!?

Discus and support Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it that Illustrator, Blender, Acad, Inventor and Solidworks are not on the issue list but PS is? [img] Thing is, I did this upgrade not 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by F3lsworn, May 28, 2016.

1. F3lsworn Win User

Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!?

Why is it that Illustrator, Blender, Acad, Inventor and Solidworks are not on the issue list but PS is?

Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!? [​IMG]

Thing is, I did this upgrade not 4 hours ago on my laptop going from W8.1 to W10 and it didn't give me that incompatibility bs at all. PS worked just fine after the upgrade :/

:)

F3lsworn, May 28, 2016
  2. Parmveer Win User

Unable to install Photoshop CS6.

OT: Program incompatible.

when i run photoshop cs6 on window 10 nothin comes on it i use troubleshoot compatibility but it not solve it please help me

Parmveer, May 28, 2016
  3. Shapidow Win User
    Query about availability of Photoshop CS6 in Windows 10

Original title: Photoshop CS6

Hi,

Will Windows 10 support photoshop CS6?

Shapidow, May 28, 2016
  4. vgchat Win User

Why not just go with the creative cloud?

This is from their official cs6 page.
    Creative Cloud now includes Creative Suite Master Collection and Design Premium features

vgchat, May 28, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Just a question, not knowing anything about the Notebook/Laptop maybe it's a hardware difference from the Desktop that is involved in the issue?

Berton, May 28, 2016
  6. F3lsworn Win User
    Sure, if you're willing to pay for me... It's only free for the first year.

F3lsworn, May 28, 2016
  7. F3lsworn Win User
    I don't see how that could be a problem. My hardware did not change, only the OS. I'm upgrading from W7 to W10 on the same machine. My laptop went fine.

F3lsworn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!? - Similar Threads - Upgrade W10 Photoshop

2. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 from W7: Cant seem to get W10 to install. it loads up perfectly fine, up until blue screen. then it just... stops. the pop up i get says ''Windows 10 installation has failed.'' ive tried everything the internet has to offer and nothing works. help me out here......
  3. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 from W7: Cant seem to get W10 to install. it loads up perfectly fine, up until blue screen. then it just... stops. the pop up i get says ''Windows 10 installation has failed.'' ive tried everything the internet has to offer and nothing works. help me out here......
  4. W10 from W7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrading from W7 to W10

Upgrading from W7 to W10: I am currently running W7 on an SSD and want to upgrade to W10 on the same hardware. Is this possible? If so, anything special I need to do? I was unable to install the free upgrade when it was available because of the SSD. Thanks....
  6. upgrading w7 to w10

upgrading w7 to w10: hello, this not my first round of trying fix windows over the years. got a older toshiba laptop L755 had windows 7 home prem. i like window 10. stupid me thinking upgrade. what could go wrong ???? made a usb drive boot for window 10. put in the laptop to totally new...
  7. upgrading W7 to W10

upgrading W7 to W10: Hi. This will probably be a common question. My wife uses W7. Does not want W10. I have been told that I can copy my W10 from my PC to a USB stick and install W10 like that on to her Laptop.. Is this possible please. If so, is there any set proceedure like which files to...
  8. Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Incompatible with W10?

Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Incompatible with W10?: I tried to install my trusty CS2 into W10 in a VM but it didn't want to play, CS3 on the other hand installed without a hitch. I was just wondering if anyone had successfully installed CS2 in W10 yet? Or even tried? 5466
  9. Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

Photoshop CS6 Compatibility: Photoshop CS6 seems to function with the exception of printing when it stops working. Photoshop CS6 is fully functional on Windows 8.1; I can't see Windows 10 being so different to cause a problem, but obviously there's something different. 3230
  10. Cannot upgrade from W7 to W10

Cannot upgrade from W7 to W10: Having a nightmare trying to do this. The PC has an SSD with C: and D: on. C: has Windows and programs that don't offer a choice of where to install, D: has my Lightroom Catalogue and programs which offer a choice. C: has 25.4 of 94.6 GN free, D: has 4.57 of 17GB free. It...