Windows 10: upgrade from win 8 to win 10

Discus and support upgrade from win 8 to win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi can I upgrade my win 8 on a tablet samsung Ativ tab3 to win 10 thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hanyrabie, Jan 11, 2021.

1. hanyrabie Win User

upgrade from win 8 to win 10

hi

can I upgrade my win 8 on a tablet samsung Ativ tab3 to win 10

thank you

:)

hanyrabie, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Can't upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10

Jessen P -- Thanks for responding. I looked at the link you provided, but it just provides a small list of error codes and possible causes for the error. Didn't see any steps to take to resolve the issue. And none of the listed error codes are the
    same as the one I got 0x80070006-0x90016 when I tried to upgrade to win 10.

PhilSaxton, Jan 11, 2021
  4. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

1. upgrade from win 8 to win 10 - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  3. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware: I am currently using Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. As I wanted to upgrade to a new Hardware so as to install Windows 11 with the free upgrade. How can I do that? New hardware does not allow Window 7 to be installed to restart the upgrade....
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware

Upgrading to Windows 11 with a complete change in hardware: I am currently using Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7. As I wanted to upgrade to a new Hardware so as to install Windows 11 with the free upgrade. How can I do that? New hardware does not allow Window 7 to be installed to restart the upgrade....
  6. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.: Dear sir i want to new window upgrade plz * Changed to a question Original title: My new window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-window-10-i-want-to-upgrade-to-new-window/c87d6579-5c93-4c4b-9ed1-ceec96adfd17
  7. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.: Dear sir i want to new window upgrade plz * Changed to a question Original title: My new window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-window-10-i-want-to-upgrade-to-new-window/c87d6579-5c93-4c4b-9ed1-ceec96adfd17
  8. My new window 10. I want to upgrade to new window.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11: just refuses to open at all. gives me the spinning loading circle and then vanishes. tried gpedit, regedit, repair install of windows, redownload of everything xbox, sfc scannow and some powershell commands which didnt even detect xbox as a program. spoke to actual xbox...
  10. My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11

My game bar is refusing to open after upgrade to windows 11: just refuses to open at all. gives me the spinning loading circle and then vanishes. tried gpedit, regedit, repair install of windows, redownload of everything xbox, sfc scannow and some powershell commands which didnt even detect xbox as a program. spoke to actual xbox...