Windows 10: UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO

Discus and support UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just recently purchased Win 11 pro so I could upgrade from Windows 11home. Tt shows on my account, but I am not able to do anything with it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SHEILA MORRIS, Dec 16, 2022.

1. UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO

I have just recently purchased Win 11 pro so I could upgrade from Windows 11home. Tt shows on my account, but I am not able to do anything with it. I have no install or key. When I click on the Software name on the account, the page says that it is no longer there.

:)

SHEILA MORRIS, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Andreba57 Win User

Upgrade from Win11 Home to Win11 Pro with a unused Win8 Pro Key?

Hi. thanks for your quick answer!

Sorry for not having been clear enough. I don't need to upgrade my copy of Windows from Win8 to Win11, because I already have Win11 up, running and activated (the laptop originally came with Win10 and updated to Win11 without issues).

What I would like to do instead is to upgrade my current copy of Windows from Win 11 Home to Win 11 Pro using the Win 8 Pro key I bought in 2013.

PS In the mean time I found a post here on how to do the same thing with Windows 10, hopefully it also applies to Win11 but I'd still run a sanity check before breaking anything, including the EULA UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO ;)

Redirecting

Andreba57, Dec 16, 2022
  3. Andreba57 Win User
    Upgrade from Win11 Home to Win11 Pro with a unused Win8 Pro Key?

As the subject says. I found two old Win 8 Pro keys that I never got around to use (actually one is on a physical Win8 DVD and the other is a Win 8 Pro key I bought online back when Win8 was launched).

I was wondering if I could use one of these Win8 Pro Keys (the digital one looks a better choice, since my laptop doesn't have a DVD reader) to upgrade my current Win11 Home install to Win11 Pro.

Thanks for your assistance.

Andreba57, Dec 16, 2022
  4. kampsk Win User

UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO

win11 upgrade to win11 pro gone wrong

Bought a new computer with win11 home installed. I then went to the microsoft store app and bought the win11 pro upgrade. click the install button sat back while it did its thing and when the system came back after restart I had win 11 enterpise installed and a activate windows nag screen. I was given no key code so now I have a machine without a activated operating system.

kampsk, Dec 16, 2022
Thema:

UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO

1. UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO - Similar Threads - UPGRADE WIN11 HOME

2. Upgrading from Win11 Home Chinese Version to Win11 Pro Global

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win11 Home Chinese Version to Win11 Pro Global: Hi, thanks for stopping, I have recently swapped a bigger ssd into my laptop and had to reinstall everything on the new one, including the system. My laptop Asus Zenbook14 was bought in china and came with win11 home with only chinese Simplified as licensed language and Im...
  3. Upgrading from Win11 Home Chinese Version to Win11 Pro Global

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Win11 Home Chinese Version to Win11 Pro Global: Hi, thanks for stopping, I have recently swapped a bigger ssd into my laptop and had to reinstall everything on the new one, including the system. My laptop Asus Zenbook14 was bought in china and came with win11 home with only chinese Simplified as licensed language and Im...
  4. Purchased upgrade from Win11 home to Win11 Pro but install failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased upgrade from Win11 home to Win11 Pro but install failed.: I purchased upgrade from Win11 home to Win11 Pro. Followed instructions but install failed. Read the support on error code 0x80070490 and tried the generic activation key several times including disconnecting Internet and restarting computer. Still fails. I'm out the cash...
  5. Purchased upgrade from Win11 home to Win11 Pro but install failed.

Purchased upgrade from Win11 home to Win11 Pro but install failed.: I purchased upgrade from Win11 home to Win11 Pro. Followed instructions but install failed. Read the support on error code 0x80070490 and tried the generic activation key several times including disconnecting Internet and restarting computer. Still fails. I'm out the cash...
  6. Upgrade from Win11 Home to Pro for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Win11 Home to Pro for free?: Greetings!I have been using win11 home ever since buying a new pc.Was wondering if going from WIN11 home to Win11 pro is possible for free. Thank you...
  7. Upgrade from Win11 Home to Pro for free?

Upgrade from Win11 Home to Pro for free?: Greetings!I have been using win11 home ever since buying a new pc.Was wondering if going from WIN11 home to Win11 pro is possible for free. Thank you...
  8. UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UPGRADE FROM WIN11 HOME TO WIN PRO: I have just recently purchased Win 11 pro so I could upgrade from Windows 11home. Tt shows on my account, but I am not able to do anything with it. I have no install or key. When I click on the Software name on the account, the page says that it is no longer there....
  9. Upgrade from Win11 Home to Win11 Pro with a unused Win8 Pro Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Win11 Home to Win11 Pro with a unused Win8 Pro Key?: As the subject says. I found two old Win 8 Pro keys that I never got around to use actually one is on a physical Win8 DVD and the other is a Win 8 Pro key I bought online back when Win8 was launched. I was wondering if I could use one of these Win8 Pro Keys the digital one...
  10. Upgrade from Win11 Home to Win11 Pro with a unused Win8 Pro Key?

Upgrade from Win11 Home to Win11 Pro with a unused Win8 Pro Key?: As the subject says. I found two old Win 8 Pro keys that I never got around to use actually one is on a physical Win8 DVD and the other is a Win 8 Pro key I bought online back when Win8 was launched. I was wondering if I could use one of these Win8 Pro Keys the digital one...