Windows 10: Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error

Discus and support Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to upgrade my win7 SP1 x64 to win10 but it starts going, and then quits after a couple restarts and rolls back with the error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brucex64, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Brucex64 Win User

Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error

I am trying to upgrade my win7 SP1 x64 to win10 but it starts going, and then quits after a couple restarts and rolls back with the error code:

0x8007001F 0x20006 Failed in the Safe_OS Phase with an error during Replicate_OC operation.

I uninstalled my anti-virus because it told me that MS Security Essential was not supported. The install media is an ISO file that I just downloaded from Microsoft and mounted. I also tried doing a clean boot prior to install. Also, all win 7 updates are in, there's plenty of HD space. Nothing seems to work.

:)

Brucex64, Jan 14, 2020

2. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006

win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years

michael eamon, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

0xC1900101 - 0x20006 -- The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation- Received this error during the upgrade from 1511 to 1607. If I am read the extend code 0x20006 correctly the error means there is a failure
    to Move/Copy the WIM files to recovery file location.

I have run sfc/scannow, DISM restorehealth functions, chkdsk/f and the Windows Update trouble shooter at least a dozen times along with running the upgrade from a UBS, a CD and direct load. I have tried clean boot. I have updated all drivers. Removed software.
    Nothing seems to help.

I am open to suggestions!

Bill Willis, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error

Error: 0x8007001F-0x20006 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation, when upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7

I keep getting the following error message when I try to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10:

0x8007001F-0x20006

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

What does this mean?

***Original title: Error message when upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7***

JeannieAllen1, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error

1. Upgrade from Win7 Results in Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error - Similar Threads - Upgrade Win7 Results

2. Update Windows 10 Error: "Failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Windows 10 Error: "Failed in SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: I haveWindows 10 EnterpriseVersion: 1909OS Build: 18363.720System Type: x64I attempted several times this past year to update to the latest version, all times met with an error.I attempted to update the PC again yesterday and today, this time using the Windows 10 ISO file...
  3. installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...

installation failed in SAFE_OS phase with and error during REPLICATE_OC operation...: hello i was trying to upgrade my windows 7 computer to windows 10 but i am not able to because this message pops up pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-failed-in-safeos-phase-with-and-error/56d8d568-ca98-40c6-b32c-308515353221
  4. Windows 7 SP1 Pro Upgrade to Windows 10 Fails with SAFE_OS phase / REPLICATE_OC Error

Windows 7 SP1 Pro Upgrade to Windows 10 Fails with SAFE_OS phase / REPLICATE_OC Error: I'm unable to use Windows 10 Media Creation tool to do an in-place upgrade of my Windows 7 Pro SP1. I'm really trying to avoid doing a clean install so I can preserve my files and apps The error I get 15% in is: "0x8007001F 0x20006 - The installation failed in the SAFE_OS...
  5. Safe_os Replicate_oc error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe_os Replicate_oc error: I try to upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 and it boots into windows 10 goes through the installation bit then says its updating, it does about 30 percent of the update restarts and then reverts back to windows 7 and shows the Safe_ os Replicate_oc error. Ive tryed lots of...
  6. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Whenever I try to reset my Windows 10 with the Media Creation Tool, it shows this error.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-installation-failed-in-the-safeos-phase-with/7d6453d2-38bd-40c4-93d5-5818f03f14e3
  7. Upgrade from Win7 fails - error 'Replicate_OC' 0x8007001F

Upgrade from Win7 fails - error 'Replicate_OC' 0x8007001F: HI GUYS! ( Long time no speak! *Smile ) I spent a LOOONG day at work some time ago trying to upgrade a Win 7 Pro machine (Lenovo desktop). The machine was delivered with the standard downgradable package and I installed Win 7 Pro, since it would have been the only Win10...
  8. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006 Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...
  9. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...: the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006 win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years...
  10. Fix SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation error: [ATTACH] Users have been reporting on the Internet that whenever they try to upgrade Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, they get an error that says, SAFE_OS phase error during Replicate_OC operation. Although the error code could vary, the error [...] This post Fix...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

2. replicate_oc windows 10

3. replicate_oc win7>win10 upgrade

4. windows 7 update windows 10 error safe os replicate oc,
  5. windows 10 installation failed safe_os phase during replicate,
  6. windows 10 upgrade Safe_OS Phase Replicate_OC Error