Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 PRO N

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 PRO N in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I try to upgrade from Home N to Pro N. I go to Microsoft store as indicated in the Activation window and got what seems to be an "error"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jean-YvesCanart, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 PRO N

Hello,

I try to upgrade from Home N to Pro N.

I go to Microsoft store as indicated in the Activation window and got what seems to be an "error" message :

"You're running Windows 10 Home N and you're all set"

No, I'm not all set, I want to upgrade to Pro N. and not buy a full version at 259€ !

What made I wrong ?

:)

Jean-YvesCanart, Mar 27, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

No, in my language I just have the windows 10 and windows 10 N version. In the standard american version I see windows 10, windows 10 Home Single Language, and windows 10 N.

JeroenBeunckens, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

I have an activation key for windows 10 Pro but I accidentally installed Windows 10 Pro N, I know it is probably simple and I am just dumb but can someone walk me through the steps of going from Pro N to Pro.

RangerDale, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 PRO N

How to upgrade and activate Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Pro N?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

If you have a Windows 10 Pro N product key, you can click the
    Change Product Key button and enter it.

Now, before the up gradation takes place, make sure you've installed all the available Windows updates. Next, click Change Product Key and enter the Windows 10 Pro N key. After the upgrade completes, check the Activation.

Hope the above information is helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 PRO N

1. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 PRO N - Similar Threads - Upgrade Home PRO

2. windows 8.1 pro upgraded to windows 10 home N

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 8.1 pro upgraded to windows 10 home N: So I just noticed i was upgraded from win 8.1 pro to win 10 home N edition. How can i upgrade to pro? Tried to find info on how to fix it, but alas here i am asking.Cant remember how many years ago i upgraded, but I have my copy of win 8,1 pro with the key....
  3. windows 8.1 pro upgraded to windows 10 home N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 8.1 pro upgraded to windows 10 home N: So I just noticed i was upgraded from win 8.1 pro to win 10 home N edition. How can i upgrade to pro? Tried to find info on how to fix it, but alas here i am asking.Cant remember how many years ago i upgraded, but I have my copy of win 8,1 pro with the key....
  4. windows 8.1 pro upgraded to windows 10 home N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Home N

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home N: How do I purchase Windows 10 Home N from Microsoft? I have only seen regular versions of 10 Home offered on the site. I have an non-activated version on my desktop, and from what I seen in threads here, a product key from a regular version of 10 Home will not work....
  6. How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro?: Hi, I have installed Windows 10 Pro N from Windows 10 ISO downloaded from Microsoft's website. Now I think I did mistake. Windows 10 start menu is not looking beautiful as normal Windows start menu. Currently my Windows start menu look like this.. https://imgur.com/HePFHJ6...
  7. Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 64 N to Windows 10 pro NO N: I have Windows 10 64 bit Pro N and want to migrate to the non N version. N has way to many restrictions. Is this possible without losing everything?...
  8. How to upgrade from "Windows 10 Home N" to Windows 10 Home or Pro

How to upgrade from "Windows 10 Home N" to Windows 10 Home or Pro: Hello, I would like to ask if there is any way to upgrade my laptop from Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home or Pro without a clean install !! Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 Home N

Windows 10 Home N: Hello, 2 months ago i installed windows to my computer, i dont know why, but i choosed Windows 10 Home N. Today i bought a Product Key for Windows 10 Home, and i cant use it. All i want to do is to change my Windows 10 Home N to Windows 10 Home, please help me!!!...
  10. How to upgrade and activate Win 10 Home N(unactivated) to Win 10 Pro N

How to upgrade and activate Win 10 Home N(unactivated) to Win 10 Pro N: I installed Windows 10 Home N in a VM but have not activated it yet. After a couple of weeks configuring and testing the VM, I found I needed some pro features (like being able to audio in my host) so I would like to upgrade to that. I bought an OEM Windows 10 Pro N key. So...