Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 uninstalls itself.

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 uninstalls itself. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop will upgrade to windows 11 and then uninstalls windows 11, reverting back to windows 10. I've run the check and the laptop is compatible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KL...S, Aug 15, 2022.

1. KL...S Win User

Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 uninstalls itself.

My laptop will upgrade to windows 11 and then uninstalls windows 11, reverting back to windows 10. I've run the check and the laptop is compatible with windows 11. I don't see any error message, it just does it. I've tried 2 times and the same thing happens both times.Any ideas?Thank you very much.

:)

KL...S, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Aug 16, 2022
  4. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 uninstalls itself. - Similar Threads - Upgrade uninstalls itself

2. Windows 10 won't stop uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't stop uninstalling itself: This issue started about a week ago, I booted up my computer and it starting "fixing c:" then entered a loop of diagnosing my PC then trying to repair it, and saying it didn't boot properly then prompting me to open repair options.Nothing worked, I tried bootrec /rebuildbcd...
  3. Windows 10 won't stop uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't stop uninstalling itself: This issue started about a week ago, I booted up my computer and it starting "fixing c:" then entered a loop of diagnosing my PC then trying to repair it, and saying it didn't boot properly then prompting me to open repair options.Nothing worked, I tried bootrec /rebuildbcd...
  4. Windows 10 won't stop uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Reset Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10. Edge not working and uninstalled itself....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10. Edge not working and uninstalled itself....: Basically Title. Tried launching Edge to reinstall everything but it didn’t work and uninstalled itself. And usually a file named Removed Apps pops up so i know what i need to reinstall but it didn’t do that this time....
  6. Reset Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10. Edge not working and uninstalled itself....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Windows 11 after upgrading from Windows 10. Edge not working and uninstalled itself....: Basically Title. Tried launching Edge to reinstall everything but it didn’t work and uninstalled itself. And usually a file named Removed Apps pops up so i know what i need to reinstall but it didn’t do that this time....
  7. Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 uninstalls itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 uninstalls itself.: My laptop will upgrade to windows 11 and then uninstalls windows 11, reverting back to windows 10. I've run the check and the laptop is compatible with windows 11. I don't see any error message, it just does it. I've tried 2 times and the same thing happens both times.Any...
  8. games are uninstalling itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    games are uninstalling itself: this is the third time this week that the game has uninstalled and its not the game its something to do with microsoft ive had to reninstall 50gb 3 times and its not just getting boring plz have a fix for me...
  9. Windows 1903 upgrade uninstalled itself?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 1903 upgrade uninstalled itself?: Hey so something weird happened almost over a week ago. I had decided to postpone the 1903 update to Monday the 2nd since I had things to do on my Computer. Well on Sunday morning (September 1st) when I woke my PC up the update and restart option disappeared so I checked my...
  10. Windows 10 Upgraded to Enterprise version from pro by itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Upgraded to Enterprise version from pro by itself: Hello the good Microsoft Community, I have a problem that involves Product Key and Product Version. Backstory: Recently I started to have a bit of spare time to game on my PC (so far just the intention), but I encountered a bit of problem. As I've been away and not having...