Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi! I work in a company where we use domain based workstations and computer class PC which are also domain based. What would be my best option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JakaK, Jul 3, 2016.

1. JakaK Win User

Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.

Hi!

I work in a company where we use domain based workstations and computer class PC which are also domain based. What would be my best option to upgrade 20-30 workstations to Windows 10 Enterprise from Windows 7 Enterprise without having to formate ?

:)

JakaK, Jul 3, 2016
  2. FrodeAn Win User

Error Code 0x8007007B Activating Windows 10

Same issue from Win 7 Ent to Win 10 Ent

FrodeAn, Jul 3, 2016
  3. fiddler43 Win User
    Windows 10 downgrade - which key to use?

Purchased a tablet with Windows 8.1 Pro. Also purchased Windows 10 Enterprise License with the intention of first upgrading 8.1 Pro to 8.1 Enterprise and some time in the future upgrading to the Win10 Ent License purchased.

My question is when I upgrade to 8.1 Ent, can I use the Product Key give for Win10 Ent since it's essentially downgrading 10 to 8.1?

Thanks,

Chris

fiddler43, Jul 3, 2016
  4. JakaK Win User

Oh BTW... We use Volume Licensing and KMS server.

JakaK, Jul 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent. - Similar Threads - Upgrade Ent Ent

2. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Win 19043.1151 Ent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Win 19043.1151 Ent: Hi guys, I'm not hte best at reading dmp files so here goes. I've been using the same video driver for some time (4 months) without a crash. Yesterday there was a small power surge and soon after the dumps began. I don't think that this is the problem because I have a top...
  3. Install new copy of Windows 10 Ent edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install new copy of Windows 10 Ent edition: Hi, I had a Windows 10 Enterprise edition installed on my PC with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. I just purchased a new PC and after creating the installation USB device to install a new copy, I have found out that Windows 10 Enterprise edition is not...
  4. Cannot autojoin to domain Windows 10 Ent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot autojoin to domain Windows 10 Ent: Hi, the file Clientunattend.xml that I successfully used to join Windows 10 Pro to my domain do not work in Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB. The Clientunattend.xml: Code: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend"> <settings...
  5. Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices

Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices: Hi There, I need to buy Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices. Can you help me from where can I buy the same. I can see only Windows 10 for 1 PC. Could you assist me on this? Thanks and Regards...
  6. Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro

Conversion from 10 Ent to 10 Pro: I have Win 10 Enterprise (not a trial) on my laptop. How do I convert to 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/conversion-from-10-ent-to-10-pro/985179a1-fb1c-45d4-abe7-69ec4e03d260
  7. Can I upgrade Win7 Ent to Win10?

Can I upgrade Win7 Ent to Win10?: I have a Win7 Enterprise desktop as well as a Win10 laptop that I rarely ever use. Is there anyway to "tr'fer, or release that key to my desktop? 113632
  8. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro/Ent/Edu

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro/Ent/Edu: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade from W10 Home to any other edition, but after it restarted it says "Update failed, reverting". First time I did this it worked, but then reverted back to home because the key wasn't working or something, and now I'm stuck on home.. My...
  9. Win 10 Ent - Direct Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Ent - Direct Access: Does anyone know where i can find info about configuring Win 10 Ent and Direct Access? We had a Win 8 Direct Access environment setup and working but abandoned it when we abandoned Win 8. I would like to get DA going again with Win 10. The servers etc. are all still in...
  10. WIN10 IOT Ent.

WIN10 IOT Ent.: Hi ... I am looking to find a link to download Windows 10 IOT Enterprise installation ISO. But, it is nowhere to be found .... Can someone help, please. Cheers .... *Smile 39617

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 7 ent upgrafe to win 10 ent

2. 190301-1611 updates fail

3. upgrade windows 10 from windows 7 ENT