Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, we are using Windows 7 Pro for our company's operation in Afghanistan. Now we are planning to upgrade from 7 to 10. Is this possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbidRahimi, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Hello,

we are using Windows 7 Pro for our company's operation in Afghanistan. Now we are planning to upgrade from 7 to 10. Is this possible to upgrade online in our region?

Thank You.

Rahimi

:)

AbidRahimi, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 27, 2020
  3. NickSteel Win User
    Query on Clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on Windows 7 Pro PC.

Original Title: Windows 7 Pro (from MS upgrade key) to Windows 10 Pro - Clean Install

My Gateway NV7923U X64 came with Windows 7 Home installed.

I purchased an upgrade key from MS and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro.

I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and then do a clean install.

• Will my existing upgraded Windows 7 Pro now upgrade to Windows 10 Pro automatically, or do I need to perform additional steps?
    • Will I be able to do a clean install and have Windows 10 Pro after upgrading?

NickSteel, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

1. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Upgrade Pro Pro

2. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I just completed a Win7 to Win10 "upgrade" on a Dell Vostro 1000 AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700. Amazingly I was able to install this OS to this laptop originally shipped in 2007 with Windows XP. Given that, I find it interesting, when I ran the Windows 10 64bit MCT installer, Windows...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I just completed a Win7 to Win10 "upgrade" on a Dell Vostro 1000 AMD Athlon 64 X2 1700. Amazingly I was able to install this OS to this laptop originally shipped in 2007 with Windows XP. Given that, I find it interesting, when I ran the Windows 10 64bit MCT installer, Windows...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro.

Upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro.: Have been given a Dell laptop that has Windows 7 pro. Updated it with my existing Office 365, then attempting to upgrade to Windows 10 pro. Seemed to have done this ok. However, on completion, I have a recurring problem. Every time I attempt to do something, laptop...
  6. Upgrade Rights from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Rights from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Hello: Is it legal for a business to upgrade a Windows 7 Pro system to a Windows 10 Pro system for free, using the media creation tool? It seems like it is legal for consumers, but I'm not sure it is legal for businesses. There is a lot of old information out there from...
  7. Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I let Microsoft automatically upgrade several of my computers from 7 to 10 a couple of years ago with no issues at all. I am now trying to help a friend upgrade her Windows 7 Pro to 10 Pro, but I can't seem to find anyway to avoid the $199.00 upgrade fee. That seems...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro fails

Upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro fails: When running the upgrade process for the above, from a Microsoft supplied USB key, the process is failing with error code 0xC1900101-0x30017 FIRST_BOOT. At 27% of the update process. I've updated the display drivers and run the win 7 update tool to check as per advice pages....
  9. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: When I download to creat the ISO to install windows 10 pro, it will not give me the option to select Window 10 Pro only Windows 10. When I try to upgrade my Windows 7 Pro, it will only let me upgrade to Windows 10 Home. I don't want home. How can I get Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Backup

Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Windows 7 Pro Backup: I have the latest version 1809 and last update available as of this date. I cannot find a way to run backup without getting an error 0x80070013 eventually during the backup. I have a clean 8TB Seagate drive and get the same message as that on my 5TB Seagate backup drive....