Windows 10: Upgrade from windows 7 to Windows 10 OS through Automation

Discus and support Upgrade from windows 7 to Windows 10 OS through Automation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm working on Windows 7 OS and my client is asking us to upgrade to windows 10 OS as we are having 40 computers can some one suggest automation to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RupuneniSirisha, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Upgrade from windows 7 to Windows 10 OS through Automation

I'm working on Windows 7 OS and my client is asking us to upgrade to windows 10 OS as we are having 40 computers can some one suggest automation to upgrade the OS.

My computers are on Amazon web services.

:)

RupuneniSirisha, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Upgrade from windows 7 to Windows 10 OS through Automation

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade from windows 7 to Windows 10 OS through Automation

1. Upgrade from windows 7 to Windows 10 OS through Automation - Similar Threads - Upgrade through Automation

2. Upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 ?: I want to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I know it is too late for free upgrade. How do I do this ? Where do I purchase ? Is there certain requirements ?...
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 through upgrading to 10, via Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 through upgrading to 10, via Windows 7.: Lenovo W510I had windows 10 installed from Windows 7 free update to Win 10. OS with Win 10 got corrupted and computer started crashing. blue screen and another way indicating some thing is missing. The computer will boot properly after leaving for 2 hours power turned down....
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 through upgrading to 10, via Windows 7.

Reinstalling Windows 10 through upgrading to 10, via Windows 7.: Lenovo W510I had windows 10 installed from Windows 7 free update to Win 10. OS with Win 10 got corrupted and computer started crashing. blue screen and another way indicating some thing is missing. The computer will boot properly after leaving for 2 hours power turned down....
  5. upgraded from Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    upgraded from Windows 7 to 10: Just upgraded today and I'm amazed at how slow the startup is.. Did some research and saw advice to run 'crapifier.exe' But when I try to run it I just get "application error". Also my searches 'decrapifier Application Error' gets no results. Seems odd. Can anyone suggest a...
  6. Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 through VMware Fusion

Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 through VMware Fusion: I'm trying to upgrade Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro through my virtualization software. When I try to upgrade it gets all the way to the Product Key but doesn't accept my product key. It hasn't restarted in 10, it's stuck in 7 and is forcing me to type in a product key....
  7. MUST we upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 through Microsoft ONLY?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MUST we upgrade to Windows 10 from 7 through Microsoft ONLY?: If ANY company is selling Windows 10 Home or Pro that is NOT Microsoft, does that mean that it is automatically NOT a legitimate Product Key? So, if you are upgrading from Windows 7, we MUST buy through Microsoft? If so, do we go through Microsoft support to do that? The...
  8. Upgrading From Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading From Windows 7 to 10: I am wondering if the media creation tool is the easiest way to upgrading from windows 7 to 10 remotely? Is there an easy way to mass upgrade everyone on the network without them losing data? Is MDT easier? If using MCT do you have to baby it in an admin account so the user...
  9. Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 with corrupted OS files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 with corrupted OS files: Hi all! I'm new here so please forgive me if I've posted in the wrong location! My current OS is Windows 7. I've recently encountered some slowness and other symptoms of corrupted OS files. After running sfc, there are indeed many corrupted files (running sfc 10 times...
  10. If I upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7,would windows 7 be a 2nd os?

in Windows 10 Support
    If I upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7,would windows 7 be a 2nd os?: I'm asking this because this problem occurred once on my PC and it was VERY laggy, and I needed to uninstall one of them wich was very hard. And if anyone can respond to this thanks! 59931