Windows 10: upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of...

Discus and support upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i can't upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10. it says "The language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pingkendi, Nov 25, 2021.

1. pingkendi Win User

upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of...

i can't upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10. it says "The language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool" how i can fix this?

:)

pingkendi, Nov 25, 2021

2. Windows 8, full or upgrade required?

Nope wrong MM, With the new windows 8 upgrades it KNOWS that it was installed clean and will throw an activation error of 0xC004F061 I have already had it throw it even on the first install saying it could not activate due to it being an "Upgrade" version on a clean install.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-activate-windows

brandonwh64, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of... - Similar Threads - upgrade error language

2. Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.: I have an older Laptop that I use for travel. It was my wife's old laptop. It crashed ad I had reload then it became available. OEM disks after replacing the hard drive. Now it's running 8.1. I had previously upgraded it to Widows 10 when available. It I just bought a new...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.: I have an older Laptop that I use for travel. It was my wife's old laptop. It crashed ad I had reload then it became available. OEM disks after replacing the hard drive. Now it's running 8.1. I had previously upgraded it to Widows 10 when available. It I just bought a new...
  4. Window 10 upgrade from 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 upgrade from 8: Can I upgrade direct from 8 to 10 I have tried updating to 8.1 but it is continually failing attached is a copy of my specs on this laptop Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-upgrade-from-8/b95452fa-dbf9-4d06-bcbe-60d52335c15a
  5. upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of...: i can't upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10. it says "The language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool" how i can fix this?...
  6. upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 error The language or edition of the version of...: i can't upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10. it says "The language or edition of the version of Windows currently installed on your PC isn't supported by this tool" how i can fix this?...
  7. Upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Home Edition

Upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Home Edition: Hi, Can we upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Home Edition for free? Actually I bought a Windows 10 Home Product Key before upgrading. But it never asked me to enter the Product Key while installing Windows 10. I am afraid I wasted my money....
  8. upgrading to Windows 10 from 8

upgrading to Windows 10 from 8: Hello, So I finally upgraded my dads windows 8 laptop to windows 10 because he's a stubborn old man who wouldnt do it when it was free.. That windows 8 version had face recognition password that he used to log in and cant remember the password he used to create that log...
  9. How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Single Language Edition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Upgrade from Windows 10 Single Language Edition?: I bought the full version of Windows 10 and ran the upgrade executable. Now it's asking me to confirm that I'd like to install Single Language edition, which I'm already running. For background, my PC is an HP Pavilion purchased in Russia. The Windows 10 key I've now bought...
  10. WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1: After I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 my WiFi is not working. When I restart also it isn't working. Randomly after I shutdown and start my laptop, it's working. Hope a quick solution for this issue. Thank you....