Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have performed everything I can find for all the recommendations to upgrade to Windows 10. This latest attempt has given me one more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RoelTrevino, May 20, 2020.

1. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

Hello,

I have performed everything I can find for all the recommendations to upgrade to Windows 10. This latest attempt has given me one more failure.

0xC1900101-0x2000c and the failure occurs at the point of installation......"Apply_Image operation"

What should I do next?

Please and thank you.

:)

RoelTrevino, May 20, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 23, 2020
  4. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10

1. Upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Bitlocker Is locking my main hard drive and deleting applications after ssd upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Is locking my main hard drive and deleting applications after ssd upgrade: Hey all, I was hoping to see if anyone would be able to help me with my current predicament. Recently I cloned over my Windows 10 OS and files from my smaller 256gb ssd boot drive to a much larger 500gb ssd. I store all of my main applications on my hard disk drive 1tb....
  3. PC keeps crashing on start up after cpu upgrade and bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing on start up after cpu upgrade and bios update: [IMG][ATTACH][IMG]I had updated my bios so i can upgrade from a ryzen 5 1600 to a ryzen 5 3600x and upon doing so it crashes my pc on start up with the 3600 but not on the 1600 and since it kept crashing i tried factory resetting my pc from a usb but it wouldn’t let me...
  4. upgrade win 7 pc to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade win 7 pc to win 10: hey.this is my desctop pc for my work place.i want to upgrade win 7 to win 10.i use import software about my work place.if i upgrade with windows update assistant my software maybe removed/?//?...
  5. Can't reinstall Microsoft Store even after an in-place upgrade and full reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall Microsoft Store even after an in-place upgrade and full reset: So to keep this short, I stupidly set myself as the owner of WindowsApps was trying to get to a game install location and ran some powershell commands because I had an error that said "vivoxsdk.dll not found". I ended up attempting to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft...
  6. Sentinel hw key not working after Win10 2004 upgrade :

Sentinel hw key not working after Win10 2004 upgrade :: Hello everytbody. After the last Win10 2004 update one of my 3 sentinel green HL hw keylock stopped working. Win10 show a BSOD every time I insert it into a USB port. The BSOD deosn't allow to check and see if something is wrong with the driver. This does NOT happen with a...
  7. Will Upgrading PC change my HWID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Upgrading PC change my HWID?: I want to upgrade PC for years, the new gen come out and I wonder if I change my CPU and Motherboard. Will it affect my HWID or my windows activation? Thank You!...
  8. After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise: Hi In one of our enterprise account found Windows 10 professional change to enterprise automatically after Windows 10 version upgrade. How to stop converting the same ? Version upgrade was done via Windows update server. Bichitra [ATTACH]...
  9. Upgrade to fiber optics - pc abysmally slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade to fiber optics - pc abysmally slow: Hey all, my pc is abysmally slow (18mbps down/ 0 mbps up).. everything was great, but today I switched to fiber with ATT for faster speeds.. is there something in Windows 10 that is a setting where it throttles/bottlenecks the internet speed? I don’t know what would have set...
  10. Unable to get other updates since initiating upgrade to Windows 10 2004

Unable to get other updates since initiating upgrade to Windows 10 2004: My windows update is stuck here, can't get any other new updates as 2004 is being held back from Surface Laptop 3. Is there a way for me to abandon the upgrade to 2004 so that I can resume getting other updates? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uprade windows phone 8.1 to 10

2. windows phone 8.1 upgrade 10

3. how to update windows 8.1 to windows 10