Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change. Thx in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Sep 8, 2018.

1. nightearth Win User

Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

Dear all,

I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change.

Thx in advance.

:)

nightearth, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 8, 2018
  4. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p - Similar Threads - Upgrade 10p

2. Cant upgrade to windows 10 from 1803 to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant upgrade to windows 10 from 1803 to 1809: I have been trying for days to upgrade to windows 10 1809 and nothing works. As far as i can tell error 0xc1900101 - 0x40017 is a driver issue. i uninstalled all drivers tried disabling etc. The only app i have installed is Norton, which i have tried disabling. i have ran...
  3. My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10.

My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10.: My computer no longer works when I upgraded to Windows 10. No start button, no folders on desktop and I get an error message 0x80080005-0x90017. I would like to uninstall Windows 10 and go back to Windows 8.0, but I only have access to Task manager. Can not access start...
  4. upgrade to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade to Windows 10 pro: I just purchased upgrade. How do I download and save to disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-windows-10-pro/d16a2231-3d66-4ad0-bf55-88abe719d807"
  5. No onscreen keyboard on tablet after latest upgrade - can't sign in

No onscreen keyboard on tablet after latest upgrade - can't sign in: Last chance before my Linx 7 tablet becomes a paperweight: I don't use the tablet much but it was fine yesterday. It downloaded and installed the September release (before either of our 2 laptops has received it!) but when it finally returned to the windows screen and I...
  6. Problems with windows 10 upgrade 1809

Problems with windows 10 upgrade 1809: Upgrade 1809 has left me unable to play video on any application (iPlayer, YouTube, itvhub, etc) for longer than 5 minutes. The screen freezes and the cursor does not move or disappears leaving a forced shutdown the only option. I have removed the upgrades and the computer...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade 1083 Freezes

Windows 10 upgrade 1083 Freezes: Did anyone come up with a fix for Windows 10 upgrade 1083 freezing? Stuck at 87% (Surface laptop) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-1083-freezes/6b01f5c4-a4c0-4a53-8e16-2f26feaf11c9
  8. Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:

Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrade To Windows-10 Version 1803:: Bluetooth Not Working After Upgrading From Windows-10 Version 1709: Now The Play-Paulse, Next Track Previous Track No Longer Works: There Is A Bad Delay In Bluetooth A Specialy After No Music Is Played In A Few Seconds: All Drivers Are Up To Date: I've Uninstalled And...
  9. upgrade

upgrade: Trying to do a windows upgrade but it tells me i cant install and a flash drive, but i am installing on a SSD inside the computer, what gives, what is the fix Thanks MPete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade/6fdd89fd-efbd-44f0-b8f6-a3491114a03c
  10. I upgraded from HD to SSD, and now my Windows 10 Home (x64) product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I upgraded from HD to SSD, and now my Windows 10 Home (x64) product key doesn't work: As the title says, I upgraded my hardware, and now my WIndows 10 home licence doesn't validate. I also upgraded my motherboard, but I don't think this is a valid point. During the installation process (downloaded from the installation media page and ran from an external...