Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change. Thx in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

Dear all,

I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change.

Thx in advance.

:)

nightearth, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

1. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p - Similar Threads - Upgrade 10p

2. Windows 10 upgrade from home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade from home to pro: I tried to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro on my surface 6. After the upgrade though it shows as windows 10 enterprise and it says device cannot be activated. I have bought the pro license from Microsoft store. Can anyone please help with the issue....
  3. After motherboard upgrade, can't activate windows 10 home version through troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After motherboard upgrade, can't activate windows 10 home version through troubleshooter: I recently replaced the motherboard in my desktop computer, the old one failed to boot and I could not recover my Windows 10 key information. The troubleshooter was unsuccessful. Reading the other posts, I took this snip: [ATTACH] I know this was a legal version of the...
  4. Free upgrade to Windows 10 to Windows 7 ???

Free upgrade to Windows 10 to Windows 7 ???: A number of people are telling me that they have recently (last month) upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 by using the Microsoft media creation tool. I was under the impression that this option was no longer available. How is this possible???...
  5. USB does not have power after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB does not have power after upgrading to Windows 10: I recently upgraded a Windows 7 Pro computer to Windows 10 Pro. I am having a problem with the USB port not charging my phone or my tablet. I can transfer files, but not charge. I used to charge all of the time when I had Win 7 Pro loaded on the computer. The computer is...
  6. 1809 upgrade

1809 upgrade: I finally solved my upgrade from 1803 to 1809 tried all the ideas finally switched main computer and took off all import stuff I was getting the roll back from 75 to 82 percent I tried resetting the computer and even that rolled back I had to change drive I made a Bootable...
  7. Questions concerning the Upgrade from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10 professional

Questions concerning the Upgrade from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10 professional: Soon, I will have to make a decision to upgrade my Windows 7 professional operating system to Windows 10 operating system. I have been using Windows 7 professional on my current PC for several years and purchased many third party software programs that were designed for...
  8. Can you install Windows 10 on a formatted PC that used the upgrade from Windows 7

Can you install Windows 10 on a formatted PC that used the upgrade from Windows 7: So I'm helping the folks out and need to format their PC. The PC in question has already been upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 a couple of years ago. If I format the computer, install Windows 7 from USB boot, can I still make use of the upgrade to Win 10? Or, could I use my...
  9. Hardware repair and system upgrade

Hardware repair and system upgrade: Hi, Fujitsu AH530 Laptop: 500G hdd, Windows 10 home Having issues with current hdd. Found that it has damaged sectors. Decided to to change to 1T ssd as a way to repair and upgrade. I tried to do a simple clone using software recommended by ssd manufacturer (Crucial). Too...
  10. Which is the best software that can upgrade Windows automatically?

Which is the best software that can upgrade Windows automatically?: Is there any tool that can make us free from the efforts of searching and updating the latest updates that are released by Microsoft twice every year?...