Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change. Thx in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightearth, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

Dear all,

I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change.

Thx in advance.

:)

nightearth, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

1. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p - Similar Threads - Upgrade 10p

2. My computer crashes constantly after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashes constantly after Windows 10 Upgrade: I've tested the memory for hours (ran for almost a day on multiple occasions) and it always passes. I've tested the SSDs (now on the 2nd one for my OS drive and both test out perfectly), running the latest NVidia drivers and even have messed with a few rollback options. Done...
  3. So Called October Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So Called October Upgrade: My HP Pavilion desktop and Pavilion Laptop have not received the latest feature upgrade from Microsoft. Three other computers that I am involved with have been successfully upgraded. I keep initiating " Check for Upgrades" but no joy as regards this latest upgrade. Is there...
  4. Windows 10 version downgrade/upgrade with existing keys between to PCs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version downgrade/upgrade with existing keys between to PCs: Hi guys, I have two windows products installed on my laptops. One has Win 10 Pro and another Win 10 Home versions. Both laptops have genuine licences but I need to upgrade more powerful one with Pro version installed on the laptop with basic hardware. Is it okay to swap...
  5. Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues

Asus Transformer Tf201 and windows 10 upgrade issues: Ever since I moved my asus to windows 10 last year,I keep having intermittent and changing issues an ongoing one for the last few months is not being able to use it on battery power as it doesn't seem to recognise that the battery is fully charged. The second started...
  6. Unable to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 10

Unable to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 10: Purchased Windows 10. Tried to Install it. It installed something that asked me to buy something else for $29. I don't want to buy anything, just install Windows 10. I have Windows Vista. ***Title modified from Install Windows 10***...
  7. Laptop vs Desktop or Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10

Laptop vs Desktop or Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10: I have a Dell Desktop that was upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I have a laptop that had Windows 10 installed as original operating system. I have found that some software does not fully function on my laptop but does function fully on my desktop. Is there an...
  8. Why can I not upgrade U-tube. It keeps telling me my tablet is not supported. Why..?...

Why can I not upgrade U-tube. It keeps telling me my tablet is not supported. Why..?...: Google tell me my tablet is not supported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-upgrade-u-tube-it-keeps-telling-me/d9c65ab9-7adf-473e-bec3-f2bb5a42b4ad
  9. Factory Restored to Win8.1 on Dell, would like to restore my previous upgrade to Win10

Factory Restored to Win8.1 on Dell, would like to restore my previous upgrade to Win10: I had opted in on the free Windows 10 upgrade in 2016, upgraded and everything has been fine until my HD developed some bad sectors in my dell and I had to do a factory OS restore to get it up and running again. I do have a Windows.old folder in there in case there is some...
  10. Unable to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10

Unable to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10: I want to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 but installation crashed with the error code 0xC1900101-0x30018 during SYSPREP. I updated drivers and solved this issue. But then I received 0x8007001F-0x3000D error during MIGRATE_DATA. How can I upgrade my system?...