Windows 10: Upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

Discus and support Upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Want to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IsaacBadohu-Mensah, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

Want to upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10

:)

IsaacBadohu-Mensah, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10

1. Upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Windows 10 upgrade failing from 8.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade failing from 8.1: Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to upgrade windows 8.1 to windows 10.I've already done sfc scans and DISM repairs which did fix various issues, but they haven't made a difference.Any idea what this means in the setupdiag xml? - It's complaining about DISM, but...
  3. can not upgrade to windows 10 pro after purchasing from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can not upgrade to windows 10 pro after purchasing from microsoft store: I purchased a new Dell computer and then purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from microsoft store and it will not install.The message says: " We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a vailid digital license or product key." Do not understand what to...
  4. Windows 7 to window 10 upgrade

Windows 7 to window 10 upgrade: I am trying to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 home using the windows medial tool. The tool keeps saying my key is incorrect. Is there any way to check the authenticity of my windows 10 activation code?...
  5. Title and Toolbar freezes of an application when upgraded from windows 7 to 10

Title and Toolbar freezes of an application when upgraded from windows 7 to 10: Hello. Recently my doctor decided to upgrade his old pc. He used Windows 7 and wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. The software he uses most is Radar10 which worked perfectly fine on his machine. But after upgrading, we had had many issues with that. I changed the compatibility...
  6. Distorted audio since upgrading to Windows 10 long ago

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Distorted audio since upgrading to Windows 10 long ago: I have a Dell N411z that was originally a Windows 7 machine. The sound has been distorted ever since upgrading to Windows 10 now at Version 21H1, OS build 19043.1165 . I believe it originally had Realtek Audio drivers that always worked great. I have tried some of the...
  7. Upgrading RAM

Upgrading RAM: Hello again communities,Just a simple questions. I want to upgrade RAM on my laptop. Currently I have 4GB and I want to add more 4GB because it has 1 more slot. So the question is just like upgrading SSD, does upgrading RAM will affect Windows license, do I need to activate...
  8. Win 10 upgrade failed

Win 10 upgrade failed: Trying to upgrade from win7 home to win 10 home using the Microsoft usb. Continually fails at 48%working on updates. Reverts to win 7 with "Installation failed 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 in FIRST_BOOT with error during SYSPREP_SPECIALIZE operation. I have gone through all the...
  9. Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT

Eligibility of Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade for Microsoft 365 Business DF77X4D43RKT: Hi, Questions from HK region.Who is eligible for this sku? Any requirement needs to meet? Any limitation ?Great Thanks,Jen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eligibility-of-windows-10-home-to-pro-upgrade-for/ca4e37c7-d633-4392-9268-823087ca3026
  10. upgrade laptop

upgrade laptop: how can i install win 10 on the dell n5110 laptop? PLEASE GUIDE ME WITH DETAILS.is that working right after? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-laptop/6fe16b5a-bb61-410f-9aff-87338dd23eb7