Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows Home to Profressional

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows Home to Profressional in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If the PC/Laptop has Windows 10 Home Edition and need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro license, can we buy a separate Professional license from a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jasper.AL, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Jasper.AL Win User

Upgrade from Windows Home to Profressional

If the PC/Laptop has Windows 10 Home Edition and need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro license, can we buy a separate Professional license from a Microsoft vendor or straight away upgrade it from Microsoft Store?

:)

Jasper.AL, Jun 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Upgrade from Windows Home to Profressional - Similar Threads - Upgrade Home Profressional

2. Windows upgrade from Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows upgrade from Home to Pro: I purchase a new PC with Windows 11 Home Edition. I am no longer going to be using Window 10 Pro on my old PC. Therefore, I am writing to ask please if I can transfer my Windows 10 Pro Licence to upgrade my Window 11 Home to Pro? I have tried using the Pro key in Windows 11...
  3. Windows upgrade from Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows upgrade from Home to Pro: I purchase a new PC with Windows 11 Home Edition. I am no longer going to be using Window 10 Pro on my old PC. Therefore, I am writing to ask please if I can transfer my Windows 10 Pro Licence to upgrade my Window 11 Home to Pro? I have tried using the Pro key in Windows 11...
  4. Upgrade from Windows Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows Home to Pro: When I upgrade my Home version to Pro will i lose my apps and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-home-to-pro/f2510494-8fd4-4328-a0a5-afa5de475b80
  5. upgrading windows from home to pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading windows from home to pro: Hello, i bought a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM Global CD-KEY from this site https://www.vip-scdkey.com/ so i got a new laptop Dell g3 3500 that is have windows 10 home activated already in itso i was trying to upgrade my laptop windows home version to pro version with the Key...
  6. upgrade from home to pro

upgrade from home to pro: i have a HP DESKTOP WITH WINDOWS HOME INSTALLED. i purchased an upgrade on 08/12/2020. i have tried numerous times and it fails the install. it has a digital key code. the upgrade says that the home edition may not be valid. I tried using the generic activation code and...
  7. Windows upgrade from home to pro

Windows upgrade from home to pro: When I'm trying to upgrade my home edition to pro edition it's showing me error.[ATTACH] What should I do to solve this???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-from-home-to-pro/c41157b8-a5f3-4b92-b54a-659d6ceca8b1
  8. Upgrade from home to pro

Upgrade from home to pro: If I upgrade to "Windows 10 Pro" from "Home" is my "Home" license still valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-home-to-pro/a78fe5c9-84bd-421f-bb3c-b27f9b5b7073"
  9. Upgrade from Home to Pro

Upgrade from Home to Pro: Just wondering, if I happen to upgrade my Windows 10 from Home to Pro, what will happen to my Home activation key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-home-to-pro/ae4c447a-f850-4ffc-835e-f99d0764b553"
  10. Upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home

Upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home: Today I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 Home to Window 10 Home and after the install am getting a spreview.exe error.. followed by spwixul.dll, sperror.dll, spwizui.dll, sprerror.dll Boxes that pop up. I have done the Disk Cleanup as suggested, and checking for...