Windows 10: Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key

Discus and support Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently upgraded from Windows8.1 to Windows 10, And I am facing problems like my windows isn't activated can someone please help me. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RajVrun, Jul 1, 2020.

1. RajVrun Win User

Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key

Hello, I have recently upgraded from Windows8.1 to Windows 10, And I am facing problems like my windows isn't activated can someone please help me. I can't personalise my desktop. Please help me...….

I've opened up the same Question but couldn't replay to that. Please Someone Help me

:)

RajVrun, Jul 1, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant asking for product key

So make sure that you are attempting to upgrade to the Home Single Language Edition. The "about" system settings screen will tell you if it is 32-bits or 64-bits (operating system):

Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key [​IMG]

Using the media creation tool, you want the matching 32-bit or 64-bit Single Language Edition:

From the Windows 10 ISO download site, it's just listed as Single Language Edition:

Doing an upgrade to the correct edition Anniversary Update should not ask for a product key.

NavyLCDR, Jul 1, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 1, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

win 10 upgrade asking for product key

An upgrade to Windows 10 running properly will not ask for a product key. Are you sure the version on the USB is the exact same version as the previous operating system on the computer you are trying to upgrade? Pro or home; N, standard, or Single Language Version? If you continue with an upgrade that is asking for a product key, it will not activate.

A clean install will ask for a product key, and that can be skipped. Unless you have purchased a license for Windows 10 that has it's own unique product key, you should never enter a product key when upgrading or clean installing Windows 10.

NavyLCDR, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key - Similar Threads - Upgrade Windows8 Asking

2. Upgraded to Windows 10, now asking for product key to activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Windows 10, now asking for product key to activate: I have been running Windows 7 for many years and successfully used the free upgrade to Windows 10. The new operating system was working ok. However, when I logged on today there was a message to activate windows. Apparently the system was now requiring a product key! I was...
  3. Help! Windows 10 Pro is asking me for a product key, but I'm using the free upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help! Windows 10 Pro is asking me for a product key, but I'm using the free upgrade from...: What can I do? I really can't afford another AU$339.00 for another license at the moment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-windows-10-pro-is-asking-me-for-a-product-key/c981494a-6dac-414a-9d49-f04caeac402c
  4. Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Windows8.1 To Windows 10. Asking Me Product Key: Hello, I have recently upgraded from Windows8.1 to Windows 10, And I am facing problems like my windows isn't activated can someone please help me. I can't personalise my desktop. Please help me...…....
  5. I was asked for product key while upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was asked for product key while upgrading to Windows 10: Hi, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 two years ago. I don't remember whether I was given a product key during the upgrade. A month ago, I had the blue screen problem and no matter how I tried, the problem could not be resolved. So I reinstalled my purchased Windows 7....
  6. Windows 10 product Key. Don't ask me for the product key.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 product Key. Don't ask me for the product key.: Hi everyone! I am installing Windows 10 in a PC's friend ... and she had a hard disk with Windows 10 but I have installed a new ssd and I have a new key producto to install Windows 10. Well, I have been installed from 0 Windows 10, apart of the other one in this new ssd and...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant asking for product key

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant asking for product key: Hello, I have been trying to upgrade from Windows Update, but for some reason it won't work, so I thought I can use the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant. Once the "Updating to Windows 10" section is complete, it will open a Windows 10 Setup window. It asks for product key. I...
  8. win 10 upgrade asking for product key

win 10 upgrade asking for product key: Hi, on my work laptop, i have received the win 10 app and it was ready to upgrade, As it was my work laptop I did not at the time but I did use the download to create a USB and I have updated two personal PCs with no issue. I now have permission to upgrade the original work...
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 asking for Product Key

Upgrade to Windows 10 asking for Product Key: I was going to install Windows 10 via the Media Creation Tool but I chose the second option, 'Create installation media for another PC' thinking it could be helpful in the future. I was able to successfully download it then tried installing it right after that. There came...
  10. windows 10 upgrade asking for product key

windows 10 upgrade asking for product key: i have downloaded the windows 10(home x64) ISO file and made a USB flash device using it,and now whenever i try to upgrade my LAPTOP(it came with original windows pre-installed) it asks for a product key and there is no "skip" option available all i see is next and back...