Windows 10: Upgrade into BSOD Zip File Attached

Discus and support Upgrade into BSOD Zip File Attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Im new to the forums. Just upgraded my system with new motherboard, cpu and memory combo. Did a fresh system install Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. And was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vuja777, Nov 10, 2018.

1. vuja777 Win User

Upgrade into BSOD Zip File Attached

Hi, Im new to the forums. Just upgraded my system with new motherboard, cpu and memory combo. Did a fresh system install Windows 10 Pro 64Bit. And was met with bsod soon after i finished installing drivers. First time i noticed bsod was when i was copying large game folder from HDD to a SSD. Then i figured that it had to do something with sata drivers, so i instaled intell rapid storage tech software with drivers. At first it was better until i ran into another bsod. And now i deinstalled rapid storage drivers running it like that. BSOD is pretty random, can do heavy gaming for 4-5 hour plus with intensive multitasking twitch, youtube, video play in the background with no issue. And after long session bosd just pops or it can happend at very minute system is up. I'm really looking forward to your help.

Vuja

:)

vuja777, Nov 10, 2018
  2. GnasherKO Win User

BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached

Hey guys, haven't replied in a while, sorry was trying some steps a guy from the other forum suggested, here's the link if you want to check it out. BSOD zipped files Requesting Help! - Tech Support Forum . Still getting BSODs, uninstalled all the AMD Display Drivers, since I'm using Nvidia, uninstalled the Nvidia drivers except fro the Display ones and updated all the windows stuff, still nothing helped. I'm attaching the most recent log, it's a different log generating program, but I can't imagine that's an issue. Thanks.

GnasherKO, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    .zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Nov 10, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Upgrade into BSOD Zip File Attached :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Upgrade into BSOD Zip File Attached [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

1. Upgrade into BSOD Zip File Attached - Similar Threads - Upgrade BSOD Zip

2. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  3. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  4. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD error and log file attached.

BSOD error and log file attached.: Ive had a couple blue screens Im trying to get to the bottom of The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80008e2cbab, 0xffffac8118f26f60, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. BSOD V2 Collector Zip File

BSOD V2 Collector Zip File: Hi I am new here! I have run into 2 BSODs over the last few days... The last one was a WHEA uncorrectable error before booting into windows and the first was a Kernel error. I cannot seem to figure out the issue. I have run all Windows Diagnostics I can think of. Here is...
  7. Zipped Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zipped Files: I have been using an online map creation tool for my business using Microsoft Edge, when I save the file its saved as a Zipped file locally. If I share this file with someone else and they try to open to view it online via Internet explorer nothing happens why' s this...
  8. BSOD at various times, Dump .zip file attached

BSOD at various times, Dump .zip file attached: Hello, I've been having this same BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" error for a couple weeks. It happens every couple days, sometimes when the computer is idle, sometimes when playing a game or working in Qt Creator. What I've done: Made sure Windows is fully up-to-date Updated...
  9. BSOD with DMP files attached

BSOD with DMP files attached: Hello, I was hoping someone can look at my DMP files and analyze what is causing my computer to crash. I'm am not exactly sure I need to provide more details, because I believe the DMP files are all that is necessarily. The crashes have occurred lately while I was importing...
  10. BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached

BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached: Hi guys, so I posted this thread on a few other forums as well but so far no one has been able to help me out. After saving up for some time and suffering life on my terrible laptop I finally managed to get myself my own PC/Desktop. It's anew build so I ordered all the...