Windows 10: Upgrade issue

Discus and support Upgrade issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store. It upgraded instead to Enterprise and will not activate. Is there a fix for this yet. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by snowyowlLH, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Upgrade issue

Today I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store. It upgraded instead to Enterprise and will not activate. Is there a fix for this yet. I am more concerned that it will not activate rather than the Pro vs Enterprise issue.

:)

snowyowlLH, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 22, 2018
  4. swarfega Win User

Upgrade issue

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade issue

1. Upgrade issue - Similar Threads - Upgrade issue

2. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  3. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  4. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...: If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with security update not installing be fixed, or do i still need to expand my recovery partition?...
  6. If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...

If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...: If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with security update not installing be fixed, or do i still need to expand my recovery partition?...
  7. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?: HiI have a PC with the i7-770HQ CPU running Windows 10 22H2.All system requirements needed in order to update to Windows 11 are met but the CPU, this is the result of the "PC Helth Check" .But that CPU is listed here as a supported...
  8. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?: HiI have a PC with the i7-770HQ CPU running Windows 10 22H2.All system requirements needed in order to update to Windows 11 are met but the CPU, this is the result of the "PC Helth Check" .But that CPU is listed here as a supported...
  9. Windows 10 to 11 upgrade issue - CPU supported yes or no ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. File Explorer issues since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer issues since upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,I have seen this issue being reported in many similar forms, however none of the solutions have fixed this issue for me. It seems especially weird since it seems like a major bug that has persisted for over a year I am completely updated.In my experience, the issue is...