Windows 10: Upgrade issues Office 365

Discus and support Upgrade issues Office 365 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer upgraded automatically last night, and now my Word document is deleting comments when I press 'Next Comment'. Googling tells me that there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LHPink, Jan 19, 2019.

1. LHPink Win User

Upgrade issues Office 365

My computer upgraded automatically last night, and now my Word document is deleting comments when I press 'Next Comment'. Googling tells me that there are issues with the 1809 upgrade, but I checked my settings (Settings/System/About) and for some reason I'm on 1803 - which also seems to have had issues.

What's my next step? Can I upgrade safely from 1803 without using 1809? Should I downgrade a level? Why have I only just been upgraded to 1803 when everyone else seems to have got it last year? OS build is 17134.523 if that's relevant (can you tell I don't know what I'm doing?!)

Thanks for any help.

:)

LHPink, Jan 19, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 19, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Upgrade issues Office 365

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade issues Office 365

1. Upgrade issues Office 365 - Similar Threads - Upgrade issues Office

2. Accent color issue with Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent color issue with Office 365: I am using Windows 11 home 21H2 and I'd like my Office 365 title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color.Currnet settings are Custom, default Windows mode is Dark,...
  3. Accent color issue with Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent color issue with Office 365: I am using Windows 11 home 21H2 and I'd like my Office 365 title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color.Currnet settings are Custom, default Windows mode is Dark,...
  4. Office 365 and Windows Activation Issue...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 and Windows Activation Issue...: First time here, so hopefully I can explain my issue with ease. So here is what's happening:During the holidays, I haven't touched a single office app, and since yesterday, whenever I tried launching an Office App, lets say Word or Excel, an error occurs after I launch it. I...
  5. having issues to operate office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    having issues to operate office 365: Hi I have downloaded the office on my laptop. It keeps saying it is an unlicensed product and keeps cutting off numbers of elements. I am paying monthly and cant use it can anyone help ??...
  6. Office 365 install issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 install issue: Bought new laptop with windows 10 and Office 365 from retail store, installed using the provided key, but get "error status 0xc0e90002 System 32 VC runtime not designed to run on Windows" when I try to open Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc. How does this get fixed?...
  7. Office 365 - windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 - windows upgrade: We are a non-profit and use Office 365. Is there a way to get free or discount licenses for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-upgrade/24e61406-5d8b-497c-b9be-b26450cac4d0
  8. Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrading Outlook 2007 to Outlook for Office 365: Greetings, I was referred by Brink to ask my question here. I'm going to upgrade from Office 2007 to an Office 365 subscription, but can't find any reliable how-to information or confirmation that I can import the .PST with all the thousands of emails, contacts, calendar...
  9. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: The first time it happened was yesterday. One User at the office had purchased a new laptop and I loaded our company Office 365 on it using their company email account that the license is tied to. They later added their Gmail account to Outlook and I think this is where the...
  10. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: Hi all, I had a message popup every time I loaded Outlook saying my password was about to expire in x days. When there was 3 days left I clicked on it and was asked to change my password, which I did. The next day a popup kept coming up asking for my password when I...