Windows 10: Upgrade Issues Win 11

Discus and support Upgrade Issues Win 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So A Few Days Ago , I Bought A New Laptop That Was Eligible For Windows 11 Upgrade And While Setting Up The Laptop The Initial Process When You Buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lakshya Shaurya, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Upgrade Issues Win 11

So A Few Days Ago , I Bought A New Laptop That Was Eligible For Windows 11 Upgrade And While Setting Up The Laptop The Initial Process When You Buy Something New , It Showed An Option To Upgrade But I Didn't Thinking I'll Do It Later But I Can't Find The Option To Upgrade To Windows 11 In The Settings ..It Shows "Upto To Date" . How Do I Upgrade Now ?

:)

Lakshya Shaurya, Oct 24, 2021

2. IE 11 won't load, white screen, after win 10 upgrade.

I have this issue as well and noted it in another post. None of the MS support suggestions work.

The issue is that ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, IE 11 will only display web pages that are listed in the "compatibility view." Obviously we cannot add every web page to the compatibility view list. Is there a way to force IE 11 to open all web pages
    in compatibility view? I am not expecting an answer really but since upgrading Windows 10, I have been forced by Microsoft to adopt a new browser. So, now I use Chrome for everything.

NeilBurkhouse, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Upgrade Issues Win 11 [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Irony Win User

Upgrade Issues Win 11

SCCM: In Place upgrade Win 7to win 10 1903 License issue

I was working on one task sequence for In Place Upgrade. Win 10 1709 to Win 10 1903 is working fine.

But Win 7 to Win 10 1903 is getting failed during Upgrade Operating System step.

I checked some of the links and added the KMS Client Keys (NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43) in upgrade operating system step.

Also added one step to run vbs script.

But Task Sequence is getting failed at this step.

Command line Cscript.exe c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 returned 3221549136

In my environment, we are using KMS and we don't have a Volume license.

Any advise how to resolve this issue.

Irony, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Upgrade Issues Win 11

1. Upgrade Issues Win 11 - Similar Threads - Upgrade Issues

2. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  3. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well: I'm currently cannot update my PC to the newest versions.I'm currently on Windows 10 21H2 and every update assistant, whether that's the Windows 10 or 11 tool, it say's "something went wrong" Error Code: 0x80070003 mainly.When I "check for updates" on my PC same Error Code...
  4. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 issues with Windows Update Assistant as-well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 upgrade issues

Windows 11 upgrade issues: Pc Health stated that I could not upgrade to windows 11 because my Hard drive was in MBR so I now converted hard drive to GPT and Pc Health now says to contact PC manufacture to see if windows 11 will work on my PC?...
  6. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  7. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

Windows 11 Upgrade Issue: I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11, but the PC health check states, "The processor isn't currently supported for windows 11." However, the processor appears in the list of Microsoft Windows 10 22H2 Supported Intel Processors. How can this be that I cannot upgrade if my...
  8. Windows 11 Upgrade Issue

9. If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...: If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with security update not installing be fixed, or do i still need to expand my recovery partition?...
  10. If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...

If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with...: If i upgrade my HP laptop purchased in june 2021 to windows 11, will the issue with security update not installing be fixed, or do i still need to expand my recovery partition?...