Windows 10: upgrade microsoft app

Discus and support upgrade microsoft app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I upgrade notepad to notepad++... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josephfairlee, Sep 18, 2018.

1. upgrade microsoft app

how do I upgrade notepad to notepad++

:)

josephfairlee, Sep 18, 2018

2. Microsoft Phot App

Hi PaBluOz,

Since the language on your PC is already set to Australian English, then I suggest that you reset your Microsoft Photos app. Note that the app's data will be deleted once you reset it.

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Locate and select Photos from the list of apps.
    3. Click Advanced options, then click Reset.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 18, 2018
  4. robinpe Win User

upgrade microsoft app

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

upgrade microsoft app

1. upgrade microsoft app - Similar Threads - upgrade microsoft app

2. Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working: Hi,I am trying to upgrade my Windows 11 Home edition to Pro. The Open Store button is not working however.How do I reset it so that it starts working? Where is the link association with the Store App stored in the registry?...
  3. Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working: Hi,I am trying to upgrade my Windows 11 Home edition to Pro. The Open Store button is not working however.How do I reset it so that it starts working? Where is the link association with the Store App stored in the registry?...
  4. Microsoft upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft upgrade: Due to Microsoft upgrade I have lost my entire music collection and pictures. Can these be retrieved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-upgrade/53a59da6-d83b-4c48-812d-d48fef08114e
  5. Missing Microsoft Apps since upgrading Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Microsoft Apps since upgrading Windows 10: After the latest update of Windows 10 I am missing several Microsoft apps Calculator, Microsoft Solitaire Collections and other MS games, Calendar, Alarms and Clocks, Get Help etc . Tried a restore but did not help. Anyone else have this happen or can anyone suggest how...
  6. Microsoft Upgrades

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Upgrades: Why don't you produce upgrades that improve things instead of creating problems? The huge upgrade which went through in the last few days offers no features which look of interest to me - though I accept others might approve of some of them - but what it has done is...
  7. How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade Microsoft Powerpoint app to Insert CHARTS: Hello, I realized that my Microsoft office 365 subscription powerpoint app does not have CHARTS feature in the insert tool bar. This is quite surprising and i could not use the needed pie and bar charts for my official presentation. Any suggestions on how to upgrade , or...
  8. Lost Apps after Microsoft 'upgrade'

Lost Apps after Microsoft 'upgrade': All my APPS, except any Microsoft-generated ones, disappeared from my PC's tablet view after I accepted to install the Microsoft Windows 10 'upgrade'. I spent an hour resetting the apps I most frequently used. I shut down my computer and when I reopened it the same...
  9. Microsoft store app upgrade error 0x80070490

Microsoft store app upgrade error 0x80070490: I noticed some apps that needed updating on my tablet, so I clicked on the store icon expecting it to upgrade to the Microsoft store, but I get this: Well this is embarrassing. Followed by this error 0x80070490. No problems upgrading it on my laptop. Any help would be...
  10. Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App: Microsoft Updates the Windows Phone Upgrade Advisor App New version released today, no info on what’s new [img] Upgrade Advisor is pretty much the phone sibling of the “Get Windows 10” app launched by Microsoft for PCs running an older version of Windows, and is...