Windows 10: Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.

Discus and support Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active, the licence was originally a Windows 7 licence and when we were offered to up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AllanSvensen, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.

Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active, the licence was originally a Windows 7 licence and when we were offered to up grade I did. I have tried reactivating the licence as the activation code says to but it fails every time. I am located in Australia and the number that I was given does not work from my mobile phone in Australia. The number I was given is 800 642 7676.

HELP ME PLEASE

:)

AllanSvensen, Mar 1, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Mar 1, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.

Windows upgrade stuck at 99% complete

• Check to ensure there is disk activity (look at the hard disk LED light to confirm. If there is, keep waiting. If setup go beyond 2 to 3 hours, try the following steps.
    • Power down the computer. Unplug it, then wait 20 mins to 1 hour.
    • Disconnect it from the Internet (unplug Ethernet or turn off Wi-Fi).
    • Plug it again, ensure it remains disconnected from the Internet then start computer.
    • See if it completes setup.
    • If setup completes and you see the desktop with the ability to click Start and launch programs, proceed to reconnect to the Internet.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active.

1. Upgrade of complete Computer Hard Ware and not licence is not active. - Similar Threads - Upgrade complete Computer

2. Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware: Greetings, my name is Johnathan. I was wanting to know if a laptop that I have is compatible with windows 11. I currently have a Dell Inspiron 3000 series the 11 inch 500 gb model I believe it's a celeron prosessor. The laptop is currently going through a reset cycle....
  3. Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Compatible hard ware: Greetings, my name is Johnathan. I was wanting to know if a laptop that I have is compatible with windows 11. I currently have a Dell Inspiron 3000 series the 11 inch 500 gb model I believe it's a celeron prosessor. The laptop is currently going through a reset cycle....
  4. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  5. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  6. Hard ware change activation

Hard ware change activation: I did a major hard ware change, and I cannot activate now. How do I proceed to get activation code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-ware-change-activation/8e61afbf-a1de-4003-b67a-770639115e68
  7. activating win10 licence on a different computer

activating win10 licence on a different computer: Hi need an answer on something please. i bought an official win10 activation licence from Microsoft a few weeks an it is linked to a laptop on which win10 is installed. I also have an MS account which shows that a purchased the activation. if i want to sell the laptop on...
  8. Licencing and Activation

Licencing and Activation: Hi All, I have Dell Inspiron AIO 2320, which has Original version of Windows installed, I was charged extra since it was a genuine version when I bought it, now the motherboard has gone bad and I have purchased a new Desktop, when I tried to use the Windows 10 key (from the...
  9. activation & licence

activation & licence: my laptop is showing that, your windows licence will expire soon. so, what I supposed to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-licence/d835912e-6325-4941-9afb-8d29f0703342"
  10. Activation and licence

Activation and licence: I bought a acer laptop in 2017 series aspire A577-ACER with a original windows 10 but suddenly in last 2 days its asking to update it again. Please solve this problem...