Windows 10: Upgrade of LTSC devices To SAC Without Re-Imaged

Discus and support Upgrade of LTSC devices To SAC Without Re-Imaged in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, Can someone please suggest me how we could create an upgrade package to move a devices from LTSC to SAC without re-imaged the devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MehtabShaikh1, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Upgrade of LTSC devices To SAC Without Re-Imaged

Hi All,

Can someone please suggest me how we could create an upgrade package to move a devices from LTSC to SAC without re-imaged the devices. Technically I know it is possible. What I want to know are what options do we have since it is technically possible to do it if we need to. I know im asking for major service enhancement or major project to be done on top of GPWS WaaS. Please help me this.

Regards,

Mehtab Shaikh

:)

MehtabShaikh1, Nov 30, 2020
  2. EmoneyCC Win User

Does Windows 10 display LTSC or SAC in the system info?

I'm currently installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 SAC. I'll soon be installing Windows 10 LTSC and capturing both as a golden image. My questions is how do I determine SAC is installed. Aren't both of these Enterprise? I've checked Winver, I've checked
    System Info, but i'm not seeing Windows 10 SAC. What's the best way to find out what's installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EmoneyCC, Nov 30, 2020
  3. SarahKong Win User
    SarahKong, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Upgrade of LTSC devices To SAC Without Re-Imaged

Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the situation you are in, where Windows LTSC PC showing update for 1903.
    As you are already aware that LTSC will be till 1809. But, as per
    Windows Server servicing channels: LTSC and SAC
    article, 1903 is released through Semi-Annual Channel.

However, if you have any further query on how to download and install it. We would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows LTSC to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Upgrade of LTSC devices To SAC Without Re-Imaged

1. Upgrade of LTSC devices To SAC Without Re-Imaged - Similar Threads - Upgrade LTSC devices

2. WSL is blocked by SAC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL is blocked by SAC ?: Hello,I'm reaching out to the community for assistance with a persistent WSL issue. Upon attempting to launch WSL, I'm encountering the following error:WslLaunchInteractive failed with error: 0x800711e6 - System Integrity policy has been violated. Explicit denied file.Steps...
  3. WSL is blocked by SAC ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL is blocked by SAC ?: Hello,I'm reaching out to the community for assistance with a persistent WSL issue. Upon attempting to launch WSL, I'm encountering the following error:WslLaunchInteractive failed with error: 0x800711e6 - System Integrity policy has been violated. Explicit denied file.Steps...
  4. Can I re-use my W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I re-use my W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC...: Hi - Can I re-use my activated W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC Enterprise 2021?I have a workstation running on W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019, I want to in-place upgrade this exact same machine to the newer W10 LTSC Enterprise 2021.Can I keep...
  5. Problems on LTSC and SAC licence Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems on LTSC and SAC licence Key: Hello I've recently purchased some LTSC Licence Keys by mistake, My need was SAC licence key.All laptops on my network are currently installed by SAC version of windows 10. i know we are able to upgrade LTSC to SAC uisng SAC GLVK and some commands.but this solution works when...
  6. What is the SAC OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the SAC OS?: What is the SAC, Operating system Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-sac-os/9ba2b520-bbcb-49fb-b633-c3d5080a4e15
  7. Win10 LTSC and LTSC to upgrade to Win 10 Education?

Win10 LTSC and LTSC to upgrade to Win 10 Education?: Dear friend, We have VLSC lisences for all Win 10 editions. Currently our existing computers are running Win 10 LTSC. Is it possible to "upgrade" them to Win 10 Education edition, without having to install the new OS and removing all the exiting data? Thanks a lot!!!...
  8. 1703 upgrade to 1709 and higher without re-imaging

1703 upgrade to 1709 and higher without re-imaging: We have several computers that we cannot re-image due to software that was provided with the original image on 1703 and installable copies of the software were not provided. We need to upgrade 25 computers and are not authorized to re-image them unless they fail....
  9. Does Windows 10 display LTSC or SAC in the system info?

Does Windows 10 display LTSC or SAC in the system info?: I'm currently installing a fresh copy of Windows 10 SAC. I'll soon be installing Windows 10 LTSC and capturing both as a golden image. My questions is how do I determine SAC is installed. Aren't both of these Enterprise? I've checked Winver, I've checked System Info, but...
  10. Re-Imaging and re-selling

Re-Imaging and re-selling: Hi folks I'm trying to get my head around the different types of Windows licencing and am starting to go around in circles.. so I figure that I would just ask the question and see if anyone can help make things clearer. If I or a company were to buy a bunch of new / store...