Windows 10: upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?

Discus and support upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a new iMac. My old one has MS for iMac on it. how do i upgrade to the latest version of office then transfer the old data to the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by linda aulenti, May 24, 2022.

1. upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?

I am getting a new iMac. My old one has MS for iMac on it. how do i upgrade to the latest version of office then transfer the old data to the new version on the new computer? not sure what version 365 i am running presently. TU

:)

linda aulenti, May 24, 2022

2. 365 Outlook calendar won't sync with my iphone and iMac

I no longer can 'refresh' my Windows 365 Outlook calendar with my iphone and Imac. I can enter an 'event' in my iphone and it'll appear on my Imac, but not on my PC. Then if I enter an 'event' in my PC, it doesn't sync with my iphone and Imac. Any suggestions?

DavidMacKenzie23, May 24, 2022
  3. W10 activation on an iMac

Hi,
    Can't use a activation key off an oem to activate win-10 on a imac.
    It belongs to the oem it belongs too h-p/....

You'll need to buy a system builder or retail from ebay cheapest option or from ms directly for the imac.

ThrashZone, May 24, 2022
  4. upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?

Transfer files from Windows 7 to new iMac

Makes me furious to jump through so many screens to finally ask a question. And the option to message some human being from Microsoft is a fraud. Maybe there are no human beings out there in their cloudy misty realm.

Anyway I want to replace my Windows 7 computer with a new iMac. What is the easiest way to transfer my files to the iMac?

Thanks.

TrishSwain1, May 24, 2022
Thema:

upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?

1. upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac? - Similar Threads - upgrade office 365

2. upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade office 365 for iMac and then transfer data from old iMac to a new iMac?: I am getting a new iMac. My old one has MS for iMac on it. how do i upgrade to the latest version of office then transfer the old data to the new version on the new computer? not sure what version 365 i am running presently. TU...
  3. Using an IMac as a Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using an IMac as a Monitor: Hello, I have recently purchased a new pc and wish to use my iMac as a second monitor. I had done this with the Mac and my other monitor before, but with my new PC it will not detect the Mac as a display. I've seen that it is possible with "target display mode", however, I...
  4. Using an IMac as a Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using an IMac as a Monitor: Hello, I have recently purchased a new pc and wish to use my iMac as a second monitor. I had done this with the Mac and my other monitor before, but with my new PC it will not detect the Mac as a display. I've seen that it is possible with "target display mode", however, I...
  5. Imac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Imac: The problem is on my imac the apple side the wifi works completely fine how ever on the bootcamp windows side the speed reduces from 180 down to 20 or 30. What can I do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imac/b2a45684-3389-492c-8a64-b0320614a3af
  6. Access dB on an iMac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Access dB on an iMac: I have Microsoft 365 and Office on my iMac. Now I want to add Access dB, so it appears I need to add Windows running under Parallels. Is this a completely independent of current 365/Office? Any advice/cautions?...
  7. Windows on iMac

Windows on iMac: I use my Win10 PRO on Boot Camp and I have problem to activate this copy with Parallels Desktop on the same iMac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-imac/57b4b639-1454-4260-935c-47dcada6446e
  8. Windows 10 on a new iMac

Windows 10 on a new iMac: Before purchasing Windows 10 for my current Mac which I will replace in 12 months time, I wonder whether I can transfer my licence to the new IMac when I purchase it. I do not want to pay for the same Windows 10 software twice...
  9. W10 activation on an iMac

W10 activation on an iMac: Hi I know HOW2 find my W10 key on a HP laptop KeyFinderInstaller I have some, simple single lines of code that will list the same value for your Windows 10 Product Key… W10 Using cmd.exe as an Administrator (copy and paste accordingly). wmic path softwarelicensingservice...
  10. Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Imac Has windows headset plugged in talks from imac: Hello I have an Imac that has bootcamped windows downloaded to it I use discord to talk to people when I talk it talks from the Imac not from the headset and when people talk I can hear them very well so I want to know whats the problem...