Windows 10: upgrade oktober 2018

Discus and support upgrade oktober 2018 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI! What's the situation of winver1809, oktober upgrade? Is it now efficient ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by barbric, Nov 19, 2018.

1. barbric Win User

upgrade oktober 2018

HI!

What's the situation of winver1809, oktober upgrade?

Is it now efficient ?

:)

barbric, Nov 19, 2018

2. Update oktober

I heard that the oktober update is about 10 gb in size, I have about 13 gb free spaces, is that enough space and is it true that this update is so big and Microsoft does niet check the free space?.

Wij every update your file system grows and and of you have a loth of restore point , the free space is melting like snow in the sun of Microsoft.

Can we stop this update and how to create more free space the easy way?

Jillesvan der Veen, Nov 19, 2018
  3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Nov 19, 2018
  4. upgrade oktober 2018

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

upgrade oktober 2018

1. upgrade oktober 2018 - Similar Threads - upgrade oktober 2018

2. windows upgrade has not worked since 2018.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows upgrade has not worked since 2018.: I have an older desktop which works very well for my needs. Since 2018 Microsoft has attempted to auto-install updates/upgrades with no success. When it arrives at 60% complete it quits and reverses the items deemed current needs. So my PC is immobilized for two + hours. This...
  3. Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help to uninstall latest W10 Update from the 13. Oktober: Since the update is known to cause A LOT of problems, i wanted to uninstall it, but the problem is, windows decided to delete all my restore points and now i have tried around 3 different methods to get rid of it but no chance. I always get an error or a text that this...
  4. Windows 10 October 2018 upgrade failure

Windows 10 October 2018 upgrade failure: I have Windows 10 professional running on my PC with the 1803 update. I want to apply the 1809 update and I have tried all possible techniques, including the upgrade assistant, downloading the installation USB and trying an in-place upgrade, but I keep getting the same error:...
  5. Windows 10 upgrade - Oct/Nov 2018

Windows 10 upgrade - Oct/Nov 2018: I have just spent 15 hours, yes 15 hours getting my LINX tablet to work again after a automatic upgrade, which it turns out was a new windows 10 installation. When i turned the tablet on I was asked for a password and whichever of my live passwords I entered I got a error...
  6. I just upgraded to Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 2018, but I cannot find or...

I just upgraded to Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 2018, but I cannot find or...: I have Windows 10 1809 installed, but I can’t get my preferred web browsers, Firefox or Chrome installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-just-upgraded-to-windows-10-october-2018-update/a7e80982-474f-4795-8aae-2d16d318f025
  7. Update oktober

Update oktober: I heard that the oktober update is about 10 gb in size, I have about 13 gb free spaces, is that enough space and is it true that this update is so big and Microsoft does niet check the free space?. Wij every update your file system grows and and of you have a loth of...
  8. Winows 10 upgrade in July 2018

Winows 10 upgrade in July 2018: Another forced windows upgrade in July 2018, destroyed about 80% of my apps, as well as contact lists, email Folders, security systems, printer files, Live Mail (replaced with their JUNK agent), files and data; and other files and apps still trying to find. Had SEAGATE...
  9. Error during 2018 feature upgrade installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error during 2018 feature upgrade installation: Hey i have same issues, here are my log files, you can see something? just keep getting: Last failed install attempt on ?10-?05-?2018 - 0x8024003 i have 3 computers, 2 worked just fine and the last one, just will not update. Any help would be appreciated :) Its a DELL XPS...
  10. Should I upgrade before or after the April 2018 upgrade arrives?

Should I upgrade before or after the April 2018 upgrade arrives?: Thanks to all for the advice and helpful suggestions.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winver1809

2. winver1809インストール