Windows 10: Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure

Discus and support Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased a HP laptop. It has Windows-S. The Events portion on Microsoft Solitaire Collections state it needs to upgrade. I proceed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by judemonk, Sep 16, 2019.

1. judemonk Win User

Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure

I recently purchased a HP laptop. It has Windows-S. The Events portion on Microsoft Solitaire Collections state it needs to upgrade. I proceed to upgrade - go to the Microsoft store - which shows it is installed. The upgrade does not happen. Why? Is it the Windows-S?

The problem is it is preventing me from playing in today's marathon.

:)

judemonk, Sep 16, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

Thank you for updating us. For more in-depth troubleshooting regarding Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events, we would suggest that you post your concern to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Community

Page

Jomari Arc, Sep 16, 2019
  3. LinOly Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure

Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Event

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Were you able to download the events using a different profile?
    • Have you done any changes on the computer or your account prior to the issue?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you tried to restart your network hardware and your computer?

We also suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter on this
    link.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, we recommend that you reset the Windows Store app to clear the store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and check if there are available updates and install them.
    • Open Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play the events again.

Loraine Mon, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure

1. Upgrade on Microsoft solitaire collections events failure - Similar Threads - Upgrade Microsoft solitaire

2. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  3. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't upgrade: I am unable to upgrade to a premium account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection because the system will not take my credit or debit card. I believe this is because the system shows me as living in Ukraine rather than the US. I cannot change from the Ukraine location the box is...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection timing issues on events: I could not find a way to ask on the support page https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us as it all was read-only articles even when signed in. My issues are that when playing event challenges, the timing will often calculate incorrectly. For example, if I start a...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events: My event for Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open for today, Thursday June 18th. It says its already ended and it never began. It was Pyramid Adventure. I completed Solitaire World Tour yesterday. I already restarted my computer and it still hasn't helped. Is there a...
  8. Mini events in Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini events in Solitaire collection: Why are we only having mini events? ***Modified title from: Solitaire Events *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mini-events-in-solitaire-collection/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...
  10. Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Error 5973 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [img] After I got rid of the System Restore error: (see System Restore fails: AppxStaging %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApp 0x80070091 - Page 26 - Windows 10 Forums), I am now getting another error (see screenshot). It says:"Activation of app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade required to play microsoft solitaire collection event

2. microsoft solitaire collection upgrade required but then it says alraedy installed

3. need upgrade to play microsoft solitare collection event

4. microsoft solitaire message upgrade required to play events,
  5. upgrade microsoft solitaire event