Windows 10: Upgrade or downgrade win 10 education to windows pro

Discus and support Upgrade or downgrade win 10 education to windows pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi My PC is installed with windows 10 education i want to change it to windows 10 Pro kindly help me in doing this with out loosing my application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yeshwanth_bm, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Upgrade or downgrade win 10 education to windows pro

Hi

My PC is installed with windows 10 education i want to change it to windows 10 Pro kindly help me in doing this with out loosing my application installed and the files in my system.

:)

yeshwanth_bm, Mar 27, 2019

2. How can I convert Windows 10 Pro Education to Pro OEM?

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Is Windows 10 Pro Education Pre-installed on your computer?
    • Have you upgraded your computer from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro Education? If so, do you still have the product key for Windows 10 Pro?
    Meanwhile, you may refer to the steps under Roll back Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro section of this
    article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Automatically Downgraded Education to Pro Education

Hello

I'm running into an issue at work where half my fleet of new machines with Windows 10 Education 1809 is now downgraded to Windows 10 Pro Education.

Why is this happening and how do I get regular Education back?

The below image shows two machines that were imaged an hour apart from each other on Feb 1st. One has Education, the other has Pro Education.

Any Ideas? Thanks

Upgrade or downgrade win 10 education to windows pro 1c84ac82-7b01-4868-a74c-d10e98039a14?upload=true.png

Leonard Poppenhagen, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Upgrade or downgrade win 10 education to windows pro

DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO

I refer to the following Microsoft Community Team’s query:

“……Remember that question you asked on
    Microsoft Community
    a few days ago?

Title:
    DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO

We noticed that the question hasn't been marked as Answered yet and we were wondering if you resolved the issue.

The issue “DOWNGRADE TO WIN 7 ULTIMATE and UPGRADE TO WIN 10 PRO” is unanswered. The suggestion to refer to the link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-specifications
    does not answer my query as well. I knew the prerequisites of upgrading to Win 10 from either Win 7 Ultimate or Win 8.1 Home as I have read the min. requirements/machine
    specifications to upgrade directly either from the aforesaid OSes beforehand. The issue is whether from Win 8.1 Home downgrade to Win 7 Ultimate and from thereafter upgrade to Win 10 Pro possible without technicality issues. Nevertheless, since I cannot wait
    for either a reply to the abovementioned issue (or my reservation to upgrade from Win 8.1 Home), I then gathered/downloaded bits and pieces of probable drivers for my machine, formatted my HDD (1TB) for more than 18 hours, clean install Win 7 Ultimate SP1,
    activated using my previously purchased license and ran Windows afterwards, ran updates until repetitive error (around 25 KB updates failed to install many times) popped up during tiresome cyclic updates process. Fed-up with the errors after failed tries to
    source answers from Microsoft Community, I tried my luck by upgrading to Win 10 Pro. After couple of days, viola, I have upgraded to Win 10 Pro finally, whew! Now I am running this machine with Win 10 Pro for a couple of days now, being up to date and running
    very well. Hopefully no problem/s will arise.

Thank to those suggestions though.

TheGragasins, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade or downgrade win 10 education to windows pro

1. Upgrade or downgrade win 10 education to windows pro - Similar Threads - Upgrade downgrade education

2. Windows 10 Education Upgrade/Downgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Education Upgrade/Downgrade: My home computer is running Windows 10 Education using a product code I was given for free in college. It's fine enough, but I'd like to fully switch to a home-use edition such as Pro. The documentation for changing editions regarding Education is confusing to me, so I'm not...
  3. Windows 10 Education Upgrade/Downgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education Upgrade/Downgrade: My home computer is running Windows 10 Education using a product code I was given for free in college. It's fine enough, but I'd like to fully switch to a home-use edition such as Pro. The documentation for changing editions regarding Education is confusing to me, so I'm not...
  4. Windows 10 Education Upgrade/Downgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  6. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  7. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Downgrade Window10Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro

Downgrade Window10Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro: I bought a Lenovo N23 80R recently that has Windows 10 Pro Education installed and I need Windows 10 Pro. Is there any way to downgrade it without uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10 Pro and buying another license for the 10pro edition? I purchased it from Ebay so I...
  9. Windows 10 Automatically Downgraded Education to Pro Education

Windows 10 Automatically Downgraded Education to Pro Education: Hello I'm running into an issue at work where half my fleet of new machines with Windows 10 Education 1809 is now downgraded to Windows 10 Pro Education. Why is this happening and how do I get regular Education back? The below image shows two machines that were imaged...
  10. Windows 10 education downgrade to Windows10 Pro

Windows 10 education downgrade to Windows10 Pro: So I recently made a clean install from my legitimate copy of windows 8.1 Pro to windows 10 Pro, everything went good and the product was activated as the Pro version, but then one friend came to me with a windows 10 Education key and convinced me to try it, without question...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win education downgrade to pro

2. upgrade from education to pro