Windows 10: Upgrade Question

Discus and support Upgrade Question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm in the process of creating a new Win 10 Pro X64 VM. Once done will see what Windows Update offers. I'm afraid your right but hoping otherwise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shoe, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Ztruker Win User

Upgrade Question

I'm in the process of creating a new Win 10 Pro X64 VM. Once done will see what Windows Update offers. I'm afraid your right but hoping otherwise.

From here: http://www.winbeta.org/news/microsof...ovember-update

Ztruker, Nov 22, 2015
  2. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Looks like you can also get the update here:

Microsoft Update Catalog

or is that just the update from 10586.3 to 10586.11?

Ztruker, Nov 22, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

Upgrade Question

That's from 10586.0 to 10586.11

davidhk, Nov 22, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    Don't sweat! I read in Microsoft's site that it may not be available in Windows Update yet, but it will, soon.

spapakons, Nov 22, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Sure enough. I tried to apply it to 10240 and it said not applicable.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Upgrade Question

1. Upgrade Question - Similar Threads - Upgrade Question

2. Question on Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on Upgrade to Windows 11: I have a PC running Windows 10 Home and I am interested in upgrading to Windows 11. Windows 10 was installed for free by Microsoft as an upgrade to the existing Windows 7 on this PC. I have only the Windows 7 product key. The issue is that the PC is non-compliant for Windows...
  3. Question on Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question on Upgrade to Windows 11: I have a PC running Windows 10 Home and I am interested in upgrading to Windows 11. Windows 10 was installed for free by Microsoft as an upgrade to the existing Windows 7 on this PC. I have only the Windows 7 product key. The issue is that the PC is non-compliant for Windows...
  4. Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.: Hi,If i want to buy a product key from bitcodes.co that allows me to go from windows home to windows pro, will the warranty be voided?https://bitcodes.co/product/windows-11-pro-retail-key/...
  5. Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.

Warranty question regarding upgrading windows from home to professional.: Hi,If i want to buy a product key from bitcodes.co that allows me to go from windows home to windows pro, will the warranty be voided?https://bitcodes.co/product/windows-11-pro-retail-key/...
  6. Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC: I have an aging Acer PC that will need replacing over the coming year or so due to not being able to take Windows 11 no TPM at all and unsupported processor error from the Health Check app. When it was new, it came with an OEM installation of Windows Vista.When Windows 8 or...
  7. Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC: I have an aging Acer PC that will need replacing over the coming year or so due to not being able to take Windows 11 no TPM at all and unsupported processor error from the Health Check app. When it was new, it came with an OEM installation of Windows Vista.When Windows 8 or...
  8. Windows 10 / 11 Licensing question for upgrading my PC

9. Questions before upgrading to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Questions before upgrading to Windows 11.: Good morning,I'm considering upgrading to Windows 11, but I had a few clarifying questions first:- Is Microsoft still following the horrible business practice of putting ads into the operating system?- Is Microsoft still following the horrible business practice of forcing...
  10. Questions before upgrading to Windows 11.

Questions before upgrading to Windows 11.: Good morning,I'm considering upgrading to Windows 11, but I had a few clarifying questions first:- Is Microsoft still following the horrible business practice of putting ads into the operating system?- Is Microsoft still following the horrible business practice of forcing...