Windows 10: Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

Discus and support Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys I was trying to upgrade ram for my Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop. I bought a (Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptops (260 Pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by G3Reflex, Apr 9, 2020.

1. G3Reflex Win User

Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

Hey guys I was trying to upgrade ram for my Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop. I bought a (Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptops (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A1K43CB1) off amazon.

I installed it and it still shows only 8gb. It is not picking it up. I was recommended this samsung ram piece from a friend who has the same laptop.

Is the 266mhz the problem? I noticed there is another option when buying the ram for 2400 mhz. I am very confused on what to do. Should I return it and buy another part? If so which one?

Any help would be appreciated

:)

G3Reflex, Apr 9, 2020
  2. G3Reflex Win User

Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop Audio Bug - Windows Version:1903(18362.720)

I just bought this laptop a few days ago. It comes with a NVIDIA GTX 1650/AMD Radeon Vega 8 for gpus. It was working fine then today the laptop wasn't picking up my headphones when I plug them in. It shows Speakers (RealTek(R) audio) and nothing else. I go to sound settings and plug in my headphones nothing comes up. It shows NVIDIA High Definition Audio Not plugged in

Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop [​IMG]

I've tried uninstalling my gpu driver and reinstalling a older one. Did not work. Tried updating all drivers in device management and they are all up to date.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump.

G3Reflex, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, Apr 9, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

Is it fine to turn off service host sysmain ?

If it is the laptop in your profile, something else may be going on to cause this behavior. [Notebook] How to solve HDD usage 100% in Windows 10 ? | Official Support | ASUS Global

See this for RAM and SSD. RAM & SSD Upgrades | ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT | Crucial.com

10 Ways To Fix 100% Disk Usage In Windows 10

What Is Service Host SuperFetch [100% Disk Usage in Windows 10]

Make sure all drivers and other updates are installed. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD/DT/DU Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS USA

bro67, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop - Similar Threads - Upgrade Ram Question

2. Hi there,I need help with my asus tuf gaming FX505DT Please please please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there,I need help with my asus tuf gaming FX505DT Please please please: I have a problem,my asus tuf gaming FX505DT randomly crashes in excess of 20-30 times a day,sfc finds no problems.However it doesn't crash while playing games,generally when on desktop or browsing the net,also if I am watching movies its fine.Please can someone help,if I had...
  3. Hi there,I need help with my asus tuf gaming FX505DT Please please please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there,I need help with my asus tuf gaming FX505DT Please please please: I have a problem,my asus tuf gaming FX505DT randomly crashes in excess of 20-30 times a day,sfc finds no problems.However it doesn't crash while playing games,generally when on desktop or browsing the net,also if I am watching movies its fine.Please can someone help,if I had...
  4. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  5. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop: Hi All.I have Asus Tuf Gaming A17 laptop for approx 2 years.. Some time ago it started to get BSOD. Unfortunately i was not able to get dump files at that time. I had Windows 11 Home edition and tried to fresh installation of Windows 10 home licensed. But still computer gets...
  6. BSOD on Asus Tuf A17 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. RAM UPGRADING QUESTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RAM UPGRADING QUESTION: i have a HP Notebook -15-be020tu model. which is running with a standard 4gb ram pre installed this is the link to view the details of the laptop : https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05421659#AbT0 or...
  8. Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop: Hey guys I was trying to upgrade ram for my Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop. I bought a (Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptops (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A1K43CB1) off amazon. I installed it and it still shows only 8gb. It is not picking it up. I was recommended...
  9. Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop Audio Bug - Windows Version:1903(18362.720)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop Audio Bug - Windows Version:1903(18362.720): I just bought this laptop a few days ago. It comes with a NVIDIA GTX 1650/AMD Radeon Vega 8 for gpus. It was working fine then today the laptop wasn't picking up my headphones when I plug them in. It shows Speakers (RealTek(R) audio) and nothing else. I go to sound settings...
  10. battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop: my laptop battery is stuck at 60% when plugged in it was no charging fully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-of-asus-tuf-gaming-laptop/a976559f-322c-4fdc-80cd-9ce2c244420a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what 8gb ram do you need to add another stick in the asus fx505dt

2. asus fx505dt how to upgrade

3. how to replace memory on asus tuf fx505dt