Windows 10: Upgrade stuck at 91%?

Discus and support Upgrade stuck at 91%? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all - updating somebody's desktop from Win10 1803 to 1903 via Windows Update. It's currently stuck at 91% and has been there for like...3 hours now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Darkstrike, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Upgrade stuck at 91%?

Hi all - updating somebody's desktop from Win10 1803 to 1903 via Windows Update. It's currently stuck at 91% and has been there for like...3 hours now. Do I just keep waiting?

They work from home and this is their 'work PC' so they are losing business by not having it, but this is taking FOREVER.

Do I just keep waiting or do I restart and try to solve this somehow? It has not budged from 91% since 1pm (it's 4pm now)...

:)

Darkstrike, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Okiejim Win User

Windows 10 updates stuck at 91% for 7 hours

I agree with surelip. The suggested fix is not helpful if update is stuck at 91%. I can not run the suggested fix if computer has never finished update to boot up.

Okiejim, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 stucking at 91%

Hi,

I have been waiting for Windows 10 for pretty long, now it is available for my device, but I can't download it, when it is biting the last step ( configuring settings) it is stucking at 91%. So, do you know any way to download it?

My internet connection is normal, my Lenovo is normal.

TatevBaghdasaryan, Nov 10, 2019
  4. aronchick Win User

Upgrade stuck at 91%?

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Upgrade stuck at 91%?

1. Upgrade stuck at 91%? - Similar Threads - Upgrade stuck 91%

2. windows 10 update freezes at 91%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update freezes at 91%: windows 10 update freezes at 91% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-freezes-at-91/4288865c-3177-4a74-bfe5-5e75448278be
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stuck.

Windows 10 upgrade stuck.: I downloaded a windows 10 1809 iso from official MS website to upgrade windows 10 build 1803 to 1809. I downloaded then mounted the iso file, the ran the setup.exe file, setup started fine, but now it is stuck on 32% for more than 3 hours. a pic- [IMG] What can I do?...
  4. 91% available (plugged in not charging)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    91% available (plugged in not charging): My surface pro 4 runs great when it's plugged in but if I unplug it will shut off. The battery shows 91% (PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING) What are my options. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, no luck...
  5. Upgrade got stuck.

Upgrade got stuck.: Upgrade assistant is showing 99% update percent complete for 5 hours. All download is done. Task manager shows 0% CPU use by update assistant . What to do now? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. windows 10 update assisstant stuck at 91

windows 10 update assisstant stuck at 91: updating windows 10. please wait. percent complete 91%. so i use windows 10 update assisstant but it stuck at 91%. what must i do next ?...
  7. Upgrade stuck at restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade stuck at restart: I started upgrading about 9 hours ago, I kept an eye on the upgrade and noticed about 7 hours ago it got stuck on the restart screen (little circle going around at the bottom of a black screen). Do I need to be concerned? I run a 6-year old Dell Inspiron. 64072
  8. Windows 10 update stuck at 91%, left laptop on for over 12 hours

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update stuck at 91%, left laptop on for over 12 hours: So i did this update before and it was stuck at 88% 7 hours later 89%, this time the update started around 10:30pm on the 29/09/16 and i checked up on it in the morning around 8:30 and it stuck on 91%, now it was 11:45am and it was still stuck on 91%, can someone guy me any...
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 stuck

Upgrade to Windows 10 stuck: I have got the notification to upgrade to windows 10 via the GWX app. It downloaded via Windows Update and started preparing to download. However while preparing to download it got stuck at 23%. I tried cancelling and restarting the download but same results. I restarted my...
  10. Windows Upgrade Stuck at 32%

Windows Upgrade Stuck at 32%: Hey, i really need help, I have done the update once, waited around 2/3 hours. i then reset my pc. i then did the update again, waited at least 5 hours. still stuck at 32% if there is a fix for this, i will do anything. i have a brother who did this update. My laptop is a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nov 2019 windows 10 1903 update stuck at 91%