Windows 10: upgrade ti windows 10

Discus and support upgrade ti windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; YES! upgrade! windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there? i am on a laptop and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kostantinos999, Sep 20, 2018.

1. upgrade ti windows 10

YES!

upgrade!

windows 10 for gaming is bad,really really bad,need to go back to windows 7...any idead how i can get there?

i am on a laptop and i havent got cd port and i dont want to burn any file...any simple method...i have windows 10 for a year now and i havent got the option to go back to windows 8,1 or 7 (30 days time) .

HELPPP

:)

kostantinos999, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

upgrade ti windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

upgrade ti windows 10

1. upgrade ti windows 10 - Similar Threads - upgrade

2. Upgrade from windows 7 to 10;

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from windows 7 to 10;: stops loading at 89%, error 0xC1900101-0x4000D, any clue how to get this working? "The installation failed in the Second_boot phase with an error during MIGRATE_Data operation"...
  3. Corrupt Windows 10-Attempted Windows 10 Upgrade Repair And Failed.HELP

Corrupt Windows 10-Attempted Windows 10 Upgrade Repair And Failed.HELP: Hello! I need your help! First, hope your healthy and safe! As of late, I have found corruption in my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS installed on my Lenovo ThinkPad T510 as of late doing a routine System File Checker scan to my surprise. (Oh, those CBS (I think they are called.)...
  4. Upgrade install from Win-7 32-bit, to Win-10 64-bit Problems...?

Upgrade install from Win-7 32-bit, to Win-10 64-bit Problems...?: Last November I upgraded from Win-7 32-bit, to Win-10 64-bit. I have been plagued with weird issues..., that mostly were mostly un-fixable by this forum. Last Tuesday my Windows Updates were Optional, and they took two days to complete. Should I have done a Clean Install?...
  5. Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop: Hey guys I was trying to upgrade ram for my Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop. I bought a (Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptops (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A1K43CB1) off amazon. I installed it and it still shows only 8gb. It is not picking it up. I was recommended...
  6. Corrupt Windows 10-Attempted Windows 10 Upgrade Repair And Failed.HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupt Windows 10-Attempted Windows 10 Upgrade Repair And Failed.HELP: Hello! I need your help! First, hope your healthy and safe! As of late, I have found corruption in my Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS installed on my Lenovo ThinkPad T510 as of late doing a routine System File Checker scan to my surprise. (Oh, those CBS (I think they are called.)...
  7. Upgrading - need to reinstall windows with new motherboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading - need to reinstall windows with new motherboard?: I'm upgrading from a long overdue build from college. I'll be replacing the motherboard and have a full retail windows 10, 64 pro key. Am I going to need to reinstall windows, or can I just drop in the parts and boot up (and install drivers/utilities)? For the curious:...
  8. Should I upgrade to 1909 from 1903 W10 Home?

Should I upgrade to 1909 from 1903 W10 Home?: Curious if 1909 provides any significant under the hood improvements or bug fixes and if it's worth doing the optional upgrade right now. I'm on a laptop so wondering if it will improve performance at all. Not having any major issues except for StartMenuExperienceHost stops...
  9. Best cheap processor upgrades?

Best cheap processor upgrades?: Right now I have a Intel Core i7-2600 CPU 3.40 GHz, and would like to upgrade at a reasonably low price. Is there any better processors I should look into? submitted by /u/confusedredditor4404 [link] [comments]...
  10. Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade Ram Question for Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop: Hey guys I was trying to upgrade ram for my Asus Tuf FX505DT Laptop. I bought a (Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptops (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A1K43CB1) off amazon. I installed it and it still shows only 8gb. It is not picking it up. I was recommended...