Windows 10: Upgrade to Equivalent W-11?

Discus and support Upgrade to Equivalent W-11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro on my PC. Will the upgrade automatically upgrade me to Windows 11 Pro or the equivalent to it, or do I need to take unique action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FriendlyFreddie, May 21, 2022.

1. Upgrade to Equivalent W-11?

I have Windows 10 Pro on my PC. Will the upgrade automatically upgrade me to Windows 11 Pro or the equivalent to it, or do I need to take unique action on my own?

:)

FriendlyFreddie, May 21, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 21, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 21, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Upgrade to Equivalent W-11?

internet explore 11 on my laptop (win 10) is crashing and unable to restore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and follow the steps given except resetting Internet Explorer. It has various steps to resolve the issue related to Internet Explorer performance.

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Upgrade to Equivalent W-11?

1. Upgrade to Equivalent W-11? - Similar Threads - Upgrade Equivalent

2. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  3. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  6. download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2

download the Windows Pro 11 for Workstations.iso, so apply this method of upgrade to 23H2: Does Microsoft permits/supports any way of bypass restrictions, Windows 11 Pro installation or upgrade...? I have purchased a USED PC ... from ebay... HP Z640 WORKSTATION, XEON V4, 64GB DDR4, K4200 QUADRO 4GB, TPM 1.2Has Windows 11 Pro 22H2 for Workstations version, and...
  7. Upgrade to Equivalent W-11?

Upgrade to Equivalent W-11?: I have Windows 10 Pro on my PC. Will the upgrade automatically upgrade me to Windows 11 Pro or the equivalent to it, or do I need to take unique action on my own?...
  8. Upgrade to Equivalent W-11?

Upgrade to Equivalent W-11?: I have Windows 10 Pro on my PC. Will the upgrade automatically upgrade me to Windows 11 Pro or the equivalent to it, or do I need to take unique action on my own?...
  9. Upgrading Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 equivalent

Upgrading Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 equivalent: I have tried multiple times to upgrade to Windows 10 from the media creation tool provided on the "download Windows 10" website and it has failed with the error message "Windows 10 Setup Has Failed to Validate the Product Key". I have tried disabled the antivirus program and...
  10. Can U upgrade win 7 enterprise to win 10 equivalent

in Windows 10 Support
    Can U upgrade win 7 enterprise to win 10 equivalent: Hi , I picked up a cheap second hand laptop with win7 enterprise from a carboot sale and have 2 issues .( Its all working fine albeit a bit slow ) I want to give this to my grandkids for homework etc . 1 : Am I able to upgrade to win 10 from 7 enterprise as I did with...