Windows 10: Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix]

Discus and support Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you see Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error 101, 8, 7, etc. during iCloud Migration on Windows computer, then this post will help you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 28, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix]

Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix] [​IMG]
    If you see Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error 101, 8, 7, etc. during iCloud Migration on Windows computer, then this post will help you resolve the issue. iCloud for Windows allows users to access photos, videos, calendars, files, and other important information on their Windows PC. Fix Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed […]

This article Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 28, 2023
  3. BobPeach Win User
    Unable to uninstall iCloud error 2343

This solution worked for me, thanks very much.

All the other posts that I had come across suggested that Microsoft Fix it would not work in Windows 10, using the emulation tab in Internet Explorer it worked fine and sorted out the issue that I had with iCloud. It diid take took some time to run, but
    once finished I was able to update iCloud OK, that is without the 2343 error.

Thanks again

Bob

BobPeach, Apr 28, 2023
  4. Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix]

Unable to uninstall iCloud error 2343

Hi Carl,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me try to help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue.

• Open the Internet Explorer and press
      F12
      key on the keyboard.

• Now click on Emulation tab and locate for the
      User agent string and select Internet Explorer 10.
    • Now try running Microsoft Fix it and check.
    If that doesn’t work then I would suggest you to check with iCloud support for further assistance.

http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 28, 2023
Thema:

Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix]

1. Upgrade to iCloud for Windows failed error [Fix] - Similar Threads - Upgrade iCloud failed

2. Windows 11 Installation Has Failed: How to Fix This Upgrade Error

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Installation Has Failed: How to Fix This Upgrade Error: Many consider Windows 11 to still be in its infancy stage. One of the errors that most users face is the installation process failing. There's no reason that people get and the installation stops. Why Is My Installation Failing? There are a few reasons for this failure....
  3. Upgrade to iCloud for Windows 13.0 failed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to iCloud for Windows 13.0 failed.: What can we do to fix Upgrade to iCloud for Windows 13.0 failed. Please reboot and try again. Error 101? I have installed and uninstalled this application and I am search for answers. Apple support said to contact Microsoft...Thank in advance for any help.“***Post moved by...
  4. Fix Error 0x800703e6, Install upgrade failed

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 0x800703e6, Install upgrade failed: [IMG]This post includes some solutions to fix the error 0x800703e6, install upgrade failed problem. It is a Windows Update problem that prevents the users from installing the available Cumulative Update. Affected users see the following message on the Windows Update section...
  5. Fix iCloud Error 0x8007017B on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix iCloud Error 0x8007017B on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Since you are reading this article, I am assuming that you may have encountered an error 0x8007017B of iCloud on your Windows 10 computer. This error usually happens when one tries to send photos, music, etc from their iCloud Drive to OneDrive or any folder on their...
  6. Fix Windows Upgrade error 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Upgrade error 0xc1900204: While updating or upgrading Windows 10 computer, if you see an error code 0xc1900204, then this post may help you. It mainly appears on the Enterprise version – but it can appear in other versions too. [ATTACH] 0xC1900204 MOSETUP_E_COMPAT_MIGCHOICE_BLOCK While upgrading...
  7. icloud upgrade

icloud upgrade: how do i upgrade icloud to Win 10 build 18363 to upload photos from phone and ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-upgrade/3f881ce8-b3e8-4425-9820-800a1787a9aa
  8. iCloud for Windows error

iCloud for Windows error: I’m trying to download iCloud for Windows on my Windows 10 HP laptop. However I cannot launch iCloud and keep getting annoying msg which i have to click 20 times to close it: iCloudPrefs.exe - Bad Image C\ProgramFiles\McAfee\WebAdvisor\win32\DownloadScan.dll is either not...
  9. iCloud won't start: upgrade to icloud for windows 10.9 failed please reboot and try again...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud won't start: upgrade to icloud for windows 10.9 failed please reboot and try again...: My new Windows 10 laptop 21/24/19 seems to have iCloud installed, but when I try to open it from the start menu or launch from the Microsoft Store, it fails and gives this message: upgrade to icloud for windows 10.9 failed please reboot and try again error 101. I have...
  10. iCloud update error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud update error: my laptop will not allow iCloud 7.3 update. does not allow manual download either 106641