Windows 10: upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada?

Discus and support upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have ordered through Microsoft store over the years but I cannot upgrade the solitaire collection. The popup takes my pin number then asks me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bluegayle2, Aug 17, 2019.

1. upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada?

I have ordered through Microsoft store over the years but I cannot

upgrade the solitaire collection.

The popup takes my pin number then asks me to fill in an addresss.. The only option is US.

Thank You

:)

bluegayle2, Aug 17, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition?

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition has quit loading. Any suggestions? I am a computer idiot.

Sue Hesser, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Esau79936 Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

Recently, I had a computer with Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Solitaire Collection on it that would not let me upgrade to Premium. Every time I clicked on the $1.99 button to upgrade to premium, it would tell me to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    from the store. Yes, we reinstalled from the store multiple times without any success.

So... We created a secondary logon to the machine for Windows. Once the new account was created in Windows, we started up Microsoft Solitaire Collection and logged into the original XBox account that we wanted to upgrade to Premium. Solitaire popped up the
    screen with the prices and we clicked on $1.99 and it finally took! YAY! Or so we thought. The new Windows account now has a premium copy of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The original account on Windows also has Microsoft Solitaire Collection and uses the
    same xBox Live account. But the problem is that the new account on Windows is the only one that accepts the premium upgrade. The original account on Windows with Solitaire is refusing to accept the premium upgrade. I don't want to run two Windows accounts
    for a stupid game and I don't want to have to move all of my files over to the new account. Did I do something wrong? Please don't tell me that I just wasted $1.99 plus the $1.00 hold on my card...? upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada? :(

FOUND THE PROBLEM: Alright. The first account used one hotmail login and the second account used another hotmail login for Windows. The $1.99 went to the secondary hotmail account instead of the xBox Live account. upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada? :( Is there anyway to move the premium status
    between accounts?

Esau79936, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Ruz San Win User

upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada?

microsoft solitaire premium

Hi Bill,

If you currently have Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have issues upgrading it to premium, follow the instructions suggested by
    Aesculaepius on this
    page.

Let us know if it works.

Ruz San, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada?

1. upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium not available in Canada? - Similar Threads - upgrade Microsoft Solitaire

2. Premium Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Solitaire Collection: I have premium on my phone and recently bought a new phone. a Galaxy A53. The premium did not transfer to my new phone nor does the 'want to skip ads get premium' show....
  3. Premium Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premium Solitaire Collection: I have premium on my phone and recently bought a new phone. a Galaxy A53. The premium did not transfer to my new phone nor does the 'want to skip ads get premium' show....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Status

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Status: I am supposed to have premium status for Microsoft solitaire until 25 Dec 2020. I'm getting ads and requests to subscribe for premium service. This happened once before and a Microsoft Tech guy fixed it. I have seen this same problem posted in the past and have already...
  5. Upgrade Solitaire Collection to PREMIUM user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Solitaire Collection to PREMIUM user: doesn't work for me. Any suggestions? Tried with PayPal or direct using my accounts . Received always error . We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection upgrade to Premium Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection upgrade to Premium Version: I have a microsoft account with payment details saved and have had no trouble in the past upgrading several games to Premium. Now, however, I am being asked to pay in Kenyan Schillings and to give my payment details. I have not responded to these requests but how can I...
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection: I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem...
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  10. Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection renewal: Hi My premium subscription for solitaire collection end soon, unable to find how to renew, checked my account under services and subscriptions, but no listing for this. Can you tell me how to renew. Thanks Moved from: (Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 |...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to upgrade Microsoft Solitaire to premium

2. microsoft solitaire collection upgrade

3. microsoft solitaire collection premium user

4. cannot upgrade my microsoft solitaire collection,
  5. upgrade to Microsoft Solitaire Collection to premium