Windows 10: upgrade to pro failed

Discus and support upgrade to pro failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi ive just tried to upgrade to pro put my product key in it started downloading but i lost internet so i tried again and now it says product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by micklee4, Jun 22, 2021.

1. micklee4 Win User

upgrade to pro failed

hi ive just tried to upgrade to pro put my product key in it started downloading but i lost internet so i tried again and now it says product key doesnt work? HELP lolthanks

:)

micklee4, Jun 22, 2021

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2021
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. upgrade to pro failed

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (Update Failed)

Hello

Try to use these steps to remove the SoftwareDistribution folder and redownload and then reinstall Windows 10 .

Let me know if it helps. This error code is appearing a lot with Windows Upgrades and the real cause needs some research.

Yuri Pustjens, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

upgrade to pro failed

1. upgrade to pro failed - Similar Threads - upgrade pro failed

2. Failed to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I wanted to upgrade Windows 11 homes of my laptop to windows 11 pro via microsoft store. Aftering the payment and selecting Yes let's go from the pop up windows, it shows 'something happened and we couldnt start the upgrade'...
  3. Failed to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I wanted to upgrade Windows 11 homes of my laptop to windows 11 pro via microsoft store. Aftering the payment and selecting Yes let's go from the pop up windows, it shows 'something happened and we couldnt start the upgrade'...
  4. Upgrade to 11 pro failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to 11 pro failed: I Just now upgraded a new Windows 11 Home to Pro, but machine is still showing Home. The payment went through, I have an invoice, but no upgrade!! I even rebooted several times and got all updates available....
  5. Upgrade to 11 pro failed

Upgrade to 11 pro failed: I Just now upgraded a new Windows 11 Home to Pro, but machine is still showing Home. The payment went through, I have an invoice, but no upgrade!! I even rebooted several times and got all updates available....
  6. windows 11 pro upgrade failed

windows 11 pro upgrade failed: Hello, I tried the procedures that are described on troubleshooting, but the same error occurs when windows update is trying to Upgrate windows 10 pro to windows 11. I have made a copy of the log files that are mentioned and a screenshot of the profilelist of the registry....
  7. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Fail: I have just purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows Pro. The install initiated but failed at around 70%. Have checked the disk space, doesn't seem to be the problem. Help ASAP much appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed

Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed: i received an update today, and decided to also check the update history, which i i found there Upgrade to windows 10 pro failed problem.. sorry, but i do not remember the error code... i went and looked for a fix.. where i found one.. where i've been told to activate FixIt!...
  9. Upgrade To Windows 10 Pro Failing

Upgrade To Windows 10 Pro Failing: I reserved windows 10 and I was waiting for it to download. Wondered why it was not downloading and went to windows update then view update history. Windows 10 pro upgrade had failed multiple times. All other updates work on windows. 10122
  10. upgrade to windows 10 pro failed

upgrade to windows 10 pro failed: upgrade to windows 10 pro failed on my win 7 ultimate desktop this has happened 14 times over last 2 days anyone else having this problem [img] 9912