Windows 10: upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get suport with Internet Explorer.

Discus and support upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get suport with Internet Explorer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have an HP desktop that came with windows 8.1. I upgraded to windows 10 a few years ago. I am trying to upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paxinterra, Jan 11, 2019.

1. upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get suport with Internet Explorer.

Hello, I have an HP desktop that came with windows 8.1. I upgraded to windows 10 a few years ago. I am trying to upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get support with Internet Explorer. I can't activate Enterprise. The troubleshooter is not working. Attached is a clip of my Microsoft Key info.

Thanks For any help you can give me, upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get suport with Internet Explorer. f541c0b4-fd85-4357-be59-dd2374034345?upload=true.png Anthony

:)

paxinterra, Jan 11, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get suport with Internet Explorer. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Arun B J Win User
    internet explore 11 on my laptop (win 10) is crashing and unable to restore

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter which would tell us the reason behind the issue.

Follow these steps to run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and follow the steps given except resetting Internet Explorer. It has various steps to resolve the issue related to Internet Explorer performance.

What to do when Internet Explorer stops working.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 11, 2019
  4. upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get suport with Internet Explorer.

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get suport with Internet Explorer.

1. upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise, to get suport with Internet Explorer. - Similar Threads - upgrade Enterprise suport

2. Unsolicited upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unsolicited upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise: Some time ago, I purchased an upgrade from Win 10 Home to Pro through the Microsoft Store for $99. Please don't tell me I must have bought it from someone else -- I have the receipt. The installation failed. The other day, I restarted my computer and ended up with Win 10...
  3. Unsolicited upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsolicited upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise: Some time ago, I purchased an upgrade from Win 10 Home to Pro through the Microsoft Store for $99. Please don't tell me I must have bought it from someone else -- I have the receipt. The installation failed. The other day, I restarted my computer and ended up with Win 10...
  4. Unsolicited upgrade to Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Enterprise: I have more than 15 new system brand new Fresh installation ,and almost all system freeze/hang up keyboard mouse even not working i couldn't find out any reason related to hardware/software.I found this logs in event logger, Is it related to that or what is the reason of...
  6. Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise: I have a Win 10 Enterprise Key. How to upgrade from Win 10 Pro?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-10-pro-to-enterprise/678ed6cb-4ba7-4e71-9532-002d4c3d9530
  7. Upgrading to Win Pro then stuck at Win Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to Win Pro then stuck at Win Enterprise: I went to the Microsoft Store to purchase an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro then suddenly it got an error and got me stuck at Windows 10 Enterprise with no activation key.I'm using the preinstalled version of Windows on a laptop. Also, I made sure to link Windows activation to my...
  8. Upgrade Win 10 Enterprise Manually

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Win 10 Enterprise Manually: Hi Dear Microsoft Team, I would like to ask if it is possible to update manually Win 10 Enterprise LSTB OS downloading the last version personally. The computer I want to update is located in a remote position without access to internet connections and it has problems with...
  9. No internet after upgrading to Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet after upgrading to Win 10: Hi, I need help to set up my internet on my new windows 10. I was using win 8, now upgraded to 10. I use cable internet. When I connect the modem to my laptop, it identifies the network but doesn't show internet access. I don't know whether it is the fault of the modem or...
  10. Upgrade Win 7 Enterprise N x86 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Win 7 Enterprise N x86 to Win 10: Hello. I have genuine Win 7 Enterprise N x86 on my laptop. And I want to upgrade it to Win 10. Which Win 10 version ISO should I download to get locally updated by mounting the ISO and double click the setup.exe within the mounted ISO? I already upgraded my Win 7...