Windows 10: Upgrade to Win 11

Discus and support Upgrade to Win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to upgrade laptop to Win 11. My processor is listed on Microsoft compatibility list as one that will work with Win 11, but the health check says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DG369, Jan 21, 2022.

1. DG369 Win User

Upgrade to Win 11

Trying to upgrade laptop to Win 11. My processor is listed on Microsoft compatibility list as one that will work with Win 11, but the health check says it won't and therefore will not allow upgrade. All other items on list are ticked green. Any advice please?Thanks.

:)

DG369, Jan 21, 2022
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Upgrade to Win 11

IE 11 won't load, white screen, after win 10 upgrade.

I have this issue as well and noted it in another post. None of the MS support suggestions work.

The issue is that ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, IE 11 will only display web pages that are listed in the "compatibility view." Obviously we cannot add every web page to the compatibility view list. Is there a way to force IE 11 to open all web pages
    in compatibility view? I am not expecting an answer really but since upgrading Windows 10, I have been forced by Microsoft to adopt a new browser. So, now I use Chrome for everything.

NeilBurkhouse, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Upgrade to Win 11

1. Upgrade to Win 11 - Similar Threads - Upgrade

2. Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.: Hi all,First: dual boot Linux Mint and Windows 11 Pro, mainly Linux since Windows seemed to DEMAND I log into Microsoft after 11/2023 update.Hardware:Coolmaster MasterBox MB600L V2 chassisASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II motherboard WiFi 6e supportedRyzen 5 5600X with...
  3. Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro, after upgrading router to 6e, can't access internet.: Hi all,First: dual boot Linux Mint and Windows 11 Pro, mainly Linux since Windows seemed to DEMAND I log into Microsoft after 11/2023 update.Hardware:Coolmaster MasterBox MB600L V2 chassisASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II motherboard WiFi 6e supportedRyzen 5 5600X with...
  4. upgraded my pc now windows inst valid

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded my pc now windows inst valid: had to upgrade my PC installed new cpu/psu/mobo/ramand now im getting "activate windows" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-my-pc-now-windows-inst-valid/d005ee6b-6505-4724-a23f-984383cafba9
  5. upgraded my pc now windows inst valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgraded my pc now windows inst valid: had to upgrade my PC installed new cpu/psu/mobo/ramand now im getting "activate windows" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-my-pc-now-windows-inst-valid/d005ee6b-6505-4724-a23f-984383cafba9
  6. upgraded my pc now windows inst valid

7. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  8. How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...

How do I get a refund for a double charge when ordering Windows 11 Pro upgrade from...: I submitted an order to upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro. When I completed the process and submitted the order, I received a message stating that there was an issue on Microsoft's end and I should try again. I did, and this time the window just closed. But then...
  9. Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...: I have a laptop with windows 10 version 22H2 I attempted to upgrade to windows 11 and the upgrade did not finish due to lack of memory. There was several GB left before the attempted upgrade and now only 50 MB left I freed up 20 GB but then another attempt was made now back...
  10. Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to stop the continual attempts to upgrade and clear the files that were...: I have a laptop with windows 10 version 22H2 I attempted to upgrade to windows 11 and the upgrade did not finish due to lack of memory. There was several GB left before the attempted upgrade and now only 50 MB left I freed up 20 GB but then another attempt was made now back...